Chapter One: Love Gone Too Soon?

Present day

Mari woke up feeling down again like she have been for days. She felt like she's tired all the time despite getting long hours of sleep during the night. It wasn't like that when Annie was still around but then again, she left her and there was nothing Mari can do about it because the other woman was clear on how she's just done.

Mari looked at her wall clock and saw that it's only 8:00 am. She reached out for her phone and opened her conversation with Annie. After looking at it for a few minutes, she decided to send Annie a message even though she knew that the woman she used to call "hers" was not gonna reply.

To Annie:
Good morning, Pangga! I'm awake na. I dreamt of you last night. It was a nice dream, we went to Baguio daw and we were so in love. Balik ka na sakin, mahal ko. Miss na miss na kita. 🥺

Seen, 8:09 am.

To Annie:
Love, huwag mo naman akong e seen mode. Please mag-usap naman tayo. We could still fix this. Just fight for us because I'm still here, ready to fight for us too. Please. Mahal na mahal pa rin kita, Annie. Please come back to me. 😭

Seen, 8:11 am.

*This is hopeless.* Mari thought to herself as she groaned and threw her phone across the room.

"Eto nanaman tayo, Mari. Kailan mo ba balak pahilumin yang puso mo? Ang aga-aga, sakit at kirot na kaagad ang almusal mo." She whispered to herself with disappointment before she decided to stand up and prepare for the day.

That was Mari's routine for almost two years now. But despite the pain, she was not close to letting go with the hope that one day, her greatest love will finally come back to her.

... or will she?

---------------------------------------

Hello, mga mahal! This is my first time to publish a story here in Wattpad and I couldn't help but feel mixed emotions but nangingibabaw pa rin naman yung excitement at saya. I'm still contemplating on how I'll fit this story to my busy sched but rest assured na mag u-update ako palagi... Hope you stay tuned to the upcoming chapters of "Ours"

See yaaaaa! 🥰💗

-A

--------------------------------------------------
Hiiii, mga mahal!

I know some of you possibly wondered why I unpublished "OURS" but it was nothing personal, I just wanted to polish some typos and make sure na maayos na yung story bago e publish ulit. That's how much I love ya all! ✨😘