Writer's Message (To My Beloved Readers)

Hello, Everyone!!! 🥰

Last night, I have already uploaded the last chapter of my book and I can really say that I have been feeling a little sad na tapos na yung book, just a short story time, "Ours" have been my source of happiness and excitement these past few weeks. It motivated me to go on despite the fact na there are times that I'm suffering mentally na because at the end of the day, I'm doing the thing I love the most and that is writing.

Of course, I am very grateful for all the support that I have been receiving from all of you guys! Grabiiii! Sobrang taas ng ranking natin ever since I started uploading the chapters and I just want to say THANK YOU VERY MUCH GUYS! 🥰🥰🥰

Shout out to all my readers and those who are being consistent in voting for each chapters. (Sana all consistent like Mama Ris!) Love you all, mga Mahal! Know that you are the reason why I keep on uploading because nakakataba ng puso yung supporta ninyong lahat! 💗🥺

I don't know if I will be publishing another book... Hmmmm, gusto niyo ba? Hahahaha! Comment na! But anyways, I'll try to check my sched if pwede ulit ako mag start ng another book. So, stay tuned! Do message me for anything especially if you have story ideas, I'll be more than willing to listen to it and maybe even write something about it. Hihihi. We never know baka ikaw yung maging inspiration ko, chossss!

See ya around, Mga Mahal! I love you all! 🤗🤗🤗

-A 😘

NEW NOTE:

Hello, mga mahal!

I know a lot of you got sad when I unpublished OURS suddenly mid last year because of some personal stuff that I was going through during that time. I'm sorry for letting my emotions control me into doing something really impulsive but I guess it was when I realized that there are really people who cared and reached out to me, asking if I was okay. These few individuals helped me go back to writing again, hence, my new book (which is still ongoing and I promise to publish some updates real soon).

Thank you for the undying support which led to more than 10k reads. It really warms my heart that you get to feel kilig and happiness whenever you read my AUs. So, keep on commenting and reacting because I live for all those interactions from you, guys.

Anyway, for some reassurance, OURS is here to stay. Please do read it, recommend it, and then re-read it because it makes my heart flutter whenever the reads go up. Hope you enjoyed my first book and let's move along the 2nd one to which I am very proud and excited to keep working on. I love you all!

-A✨