Bonus Chapter: Own Definition Of "Perfect" (M)

Part 2 😋🤫

"Mahal... I'm sorry but.." Mari started.

"But? Come on, Love. Tell me, please. We can survive this, whatever this is. Just tell me kasi hindi ko na kaya ang anticipation and mystery." I said while on the verge of crying dahil sa kaba.

"Well...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
you would have to endure me being matakaw and moody for the next 8 months because I'm pregnant, we're pregnant. Kalila is gonna get a little brother or sister soon." Mari blurted out the words slowly and I can't help but gasped and cry.

"Oh my god! Talaga?! Oh my! I'm so happy, Pangga. I love you so much!" I replied while hugging her tightly.

"Congratulations, Mommy and Mama! It seems like the IVF procedure really worked effortlessly to the both of you. Pero I have to warn you na medyo maselan ang pagbubuntis na eto compared to the previous one since you are having faint spells. I would suggest na bawasan mo muna ang  workloads mo, Atty and drink lots of fluids. Meron din akong e pre-prescribe na vitamins." The doctor joined in the conversation.

I was looking at Mari and I could see how radiant she is. She is literally emitting light within her, obvious na obvious ang saya na nararamdaman niya dahil sa good news na ito.

Oh my goodness, I can't believe it we are officially having another baby. I squeezed Mari's hand and when she looked at me, I smiled at her and gave her a kiss on the cheeks.

We went home after the check-up and decided to just rest for a while bago namin tawagan ang mga pamilya at kaibigan namin.

"Mahal, nagugutom ba kayo ni Baby? May gusto ka bang kainin?" I said while stroking her hair gently as we both lay on the couch.

"Oo, pero kasi hindi ko alam kung pwede." She replied.

"Ha? Bakit naman hindi pwede? Ano ba kasi kini-crave mo? Is it sushi? Or something really exotic?" I asked her while sympathizing the fact na because she is pregnant, she has to eat healthy muna for our baby.

I was looking at her, waiting for an answer when she suddenly grabbed my blouse and pulled me closer. As our lips meet, she whispered, "ikaw kasi ang gusto kong kainin. Pwede ba?"

Chills went down my spine as I felt the sexual tension between us elevate. I remembered kasi when I was pregnant,  I was always not in the mood. Yes, we would cuddle, kiss, and fondle each other's bodies but that was it. Never kami nag sex during the whole 9 months na binubuntis ko si Kali. So, to hear Mari initiate this got me excited and worried at the same time. Pwede ba talaga?

"I really don't know, Love. Maybe we could search about it first? Kasi Mahal as much as I want to make love to you right now, I wouldn't want to jeopardize the safety of our baby." I replied while cupping her face.

"Okay, get your phone and let's do some research." She said firmly.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Panggaaaaaa! Dahan-dahan lang please. Baka mapa-god ka. Si Ba-by yuung kawa-wa." I gasped while grabbing the sheets tightly habang sarap na sarap sa pagdila ni Mari sa aking pagkababae.

After researching about pregnancy sex, we learned that it was perfectly safe to do it. Basta wala lang discharges or bleeding. It actually has a lot of benefits like how it relieves stress and improves moods dahil sa oxytocin na pino-produce niya.

So, heto ngayon si Mari enjoy na enjoy sa pagkain sakin. My gad! This is mind-blowing! I already came twice and hindi pa rin siya tumitigil. She kept on lapping my core na parang miss na miss niya ito.