Chapter Seven: Make Me Feel Your Love, Love.

Annie's POV

"Sayang naman, yun na sana eh, naudlot pa." I said to myself as I went out Mari's office. Kumatok kasi yung sekretarya niya at nagsabi na dumating na daw si Mr. Trillan. Sino ba kasi yun? Hmmmm... Baka VIP client. Sige upo nalang muna ako.

After a few minutes, I heard someone shushing. I was curious as to why so I went near the door and was about to ask Rona kung tapos na ba yung meeting.

"Pasok ka lang, Ma'am. Di naman close door meeting yan eh. It's more of a personal one and besides nasabihan na po ako ni Atty. na pag dating po sa inyo, always welcome naman sa office niya." Rona smiled at me, gesturing me to enter the room to check the situation myself.

I mouthed  a "thank you" and smiled to myself. *Kakakilig naman yung 'pag dating po sa inyo, always welcome naman sa office niya.'* I was giggling to myself until I opened the door and the first thing I saw was my girlfriend hugging that man.

I felt weak and parang naubos lahat ng dugo ko sa katawan.

"Oh, I'm sorry for barging in, unannounced. I didn't mean to disturb your moment. Sige ituloy niyo lang yan. Uwi na ko, Lens." I said while looking over at them with blank eyes because I didn't know what to feel. Sobrang sakit naman neto, kanina lang ang saya-saya naman namin ah.

They both looked in my direction, and it looked like Mari was about to say something, so I turned away and went out of the office, slamming the door behind me.

I ran so fast that I was already driving away from Mari's office the next thing I knew. Tears started flowing from my eyes, and I reached out to my phone and called Paulina.

"Hiiiii Sweetheart! Oh, you're there na ba sa office ni Ate Lens? Kamusta araw mo, Sweetheart ko? Miss youuuu!" Paulina greeted me energetically as she accepted my call.

After hearing my sister's voice, I lost it. I just sobbed loudly.

"Ate?! WHAT HAPPENED?! WHY ARE YOU CRYING PO?!" She asked. I could hear the worry in her voice.

"She... was hug-ging an-other ma-n." I stuttered because I was crying so hard.

"Oh no! Okay, Sweetheart, calm down first. I know you are driving right now. Please, please kumalma ka muna and please park your car somewhere. I'll come to get you. Baka na misunderstood mo lang yung situation. Please don't drive too fast." She said while trying to calm me down.

Hindi ko namalayan na low battery na pala yung cellphone ko at naputol yung call namin ni Paulina. I decided to follow my sister's request at nag park muna sa gilid ng kalsada, trying to calm myself down kasi grabi na yung iyak ko at hindi na ako makahinga ng normal.

A car stopped in front of my car, and a lady in a white dress got out of the car. I wiped my tears as soon as I saw her approaching my car.

"Hello ms, are you okay? Do you have any car problems I can help you with?" She said, smiling.

"Uhm no, thank you. Just waiting for my sister." I replied while looking down since I'm sure my eyes were swollen from crying.

"Hmmm, I think you're lying. Umiiyak ka eh. Come on, if sira yung car mo, let me help or I can drop you off wherever you want. Pwede rin kita ihatid sa sister mo, if you want." She replied insistently.

"Okay lang talaga ako. Don't worry about me. My sister will be here any minute." I fought back the tears because I know that I'm not okay. *Jusko Annie Therese, umayos ka. Hindi mo kilala ang babaeng ito. Nakakahiya!* I thought to myself.

"Okay if you insist, hindi na kita pipilitin even if I know that you have been crying since kanina pa. I was driving behind you kasi and I could see that you were talking to your phone and sobbing." She said then tumalikod na siya at nagsimula maglakad pabalik sa car niya.