Chapter Twenty-Three: We Do! (The Honeymoon) (M)

Part 2 😎😉

Mari's POV

"Woi! Ikaw haaaa! Grabi na yung gastos mo for me. A trip to Paris talaga, Pangga? It's too much. Are you sure na okay lang? You still have work and I know na sobrang mahal yung tickets na binili mo. Di bale maghahanap na ako ng trabaho pagbalik natin to help you with our expenses." Annie tapped my shoulders while we were eating at our reception.

"Hay nako. You really have to get used to this, Asawa ko because I am determined to spoil you every single day for the rest of our lives. Wala kanang takas sakin. See this? (Pointing to my wedding ring) You're stuck with me for life, hahahaha! And anong pinagsasabi mo na 'too much' yung Paris? It's just enough as a gift to my beautiful wife who has been dreaming to go to the city of Love since she was 17 and yes, kinuwento ni Paulina sakin, so no more ifs and buts. I got this! Also, Mahal, I'm not forcing you naman to go find a job, just do what you love doing and I'll be more than contented to see that smile on your face rather than see you stressed out, okay?" I said to her as I hold her hand. She smiled at me and halatang kinilig.

"Hay nako... Kasal na tayo but you still find ways to make me kilig. Ano ba yan! I'm blushing na oh! Kainis kana man, Pangga! Pa kiss nga..." She replied as she pulls me closer for a kiss to which I gladly obliged.

"You look so beautiful in your wedding dress, Mahal." I said between our kisses. "But I can't wait to take it off of you." I added to which she looked at me with her eyes widened. I laughed and winked at her. *HAHAHAHA! Mukhang ma wi-witness ni Paris ang pagkalat namin ah. This is gonna be one exciting honeymoon!* I thought to myself as I continued eating my food.

The party ended and as we go to our room to finish packing our suitcases, halatang-halata na excited na yung asawa ko. We are going directly to the airport since our flight is later this evening. I looked over at Annie who is busy packing our necessities.

"Mahal, we should stop over and get some neck pillows kasi it's gonna take at least 17 hrs. before tayo umabot ng Paris with a few hours layover sa Dubai. So, take your vitamins and bumili na rin tayo ng snacks na pantawid gutom hanggang sa maka abot tayo sa Dubai, okay?" I said to her.

"Yes, Pangga ko! I'm more than ready na, mahal! As you have said earlier, I've been dreaming about this trip since I was 17. I can't wait to see Paris and I can't believe that I get to experience the City of Love with the love of my life." She said as she came closer to give me a hug and a peck on the lips. I smiled at her and we continued packing our stuff.

After a few minutes, tinawagan na namin sila Paulina at Pam para magpapaalam then went to ride a shuttle to the airport. Buti nalang that the hotel offered na ihatid kami sa airport. I looked over at Annie and I can't help but fell more in love with the way her eyes lighted up when we arrived at the airport. Is it even possible to fell in love with her even more? Well, I guess it is because here I am blushing over my wife. I pulled her towards me and surprise her with a kiss.

/Time Skip-Touchdown, Paris!/

"Bienvenue à Paris, mon amour!" ("Welcome to Paris, My Love!") I said as I turned to her while we went out of the airport. We're finally here and after almost 17 hrs. travel time, sobrang ganda pa rin ng asawa ko!

"Merci mon amour!" ("Thank you, my love!") She replied. We have been learning how to speak basic French words during our flight. It wasn't easy but we had so much fun and not to mention, we learned a lot. HAHAHA

"Hahahaha! Que la fête commence!" ("Let the party begin!") I said to her as she just laughed and hugged me. "OUI!" She replied and we laughed again.

"Pangga? San ba yung bi-nook mo na hotel for us? I was hoping we could check in before having our lunch. I'm hungry na rin kasi." She said while clinging to my arms.