The Bench Trio

We entered a small pet- friendly cafe, Tommy led me to a booth.

We sat down, and waited for the waiter to walk over, asking our drinks and listening as Tommy told her there would be two more.

"Ooh! Nice kitty! We have a little area over here where you can feed him some of our pet friendly cakes, and play with him! It's open until your food arrives!" The waitress smiled.

"Oh, okay! Thank you! Tom- do you mind if I go over-?" I looked at him, he smiled and shook his head. "Not at all! The guys should be here soon, go ahead! I'll save your seat by the window". I thanked him, and took the cat bag over to where the waitress showed me, ordering a cake for Jambo, who happily got out of the bag.

He played with some of the toys they had, before the waitress returned with his food. I thanked her, and watched as he happily ate, before looking over at Tommy.

My expression changed from happy to nervous as I noticed he and his two friends were watching.

I quickly looked back at Jambo, before he finished and climbed on my lap.

I smiled, stroking his fur before putting him back in his bag, brushing the fur off me, and walking back to the table.

The guy who was sitting beside a gap in the booth stood, and let me in.

Fuck, if I thought William was tall, I should have seen this dude. Im almost sure he's taller.

I sat down by the window, placing Jambo in the windowsill, positioning his bag to be facing the glass so he could see outside too.

The guy sat back down beside me.

"Toby, Mark, this is Cameron. He's Schlatt's younger brother. Cameron, this is Toby and Mark, better known as Tubbo and Ranboo." Tommy introduced.

"Uh- hi. I can't say I recognize the," I looked to Tommy. "Usernames?" He nodded sadly. "But it's nice to meet you".

The two nodded. Toby smiled. He seemed nice. I looked to Mark, who awkwardly smiled too.

"Well, Tommy was right! I'm Toby, you can call me Toby, Tubbo, or Tobias. Anything is fine with me. It's nice to meet you, Cameron" I looked to him. "You as well Toby"

"Yeah, I'm Mark but I do prefer you call me Ranboo unless we're in a formal situation, like introductions" he smiled.

"Nice to meet you too, Ranboo".

We made eye contact.

His eyes were a pretty color, they were almost grey. Something you don't see often. His smile was pretty, heartwarming almost. His hair was a fluffy brown, jesus it looked soft.

I looked away, and smiled. "Well, it's nice to meet new people for one" I chuckled awkwardly, feeling my face heat up a bit. I could still feel Ranboo's pretty eyes on me.

"Yo, Earth to Mr.Boo, bestie you're staring" I heard Tubbo whisper.

I glanced over, Ranboo's face was red.

"Oh- sorry. I must have spaced off. I do that alot"

"No worries bro".

___

We got our food, and continued the small talk. I had gotten a sandwich, and definitely shared some of the meat on it with Jambo.

"So, where are you all staying? You,  your brother, Ted and Charlie?" Tubbo asked.

"Oh. They're staying in a hotel, I'm staying with a guy I just met last night" I chuckled, taking a sip of my drink.

Ranboo and Tommy almost choked, Tubbo looked shocked.