Trip to Tesco

I walked down the street, this time withouy Jambo. Today I had left him at Williams place, since he would be there today.

I was actually going to be meeting Ranboo at the 'Tesco', since he said he needed some groceries as well.

I made my way down the sidewalk, feeling eyes on me.

Today, I was wearing a rainbow sweater since it was 40° outside, and light blue ripped jeans with colorful flowers painted on them. The flowers had smiles. I also wore my platforms, choker, and a few butterfly clips in my hair.

I walked, humming to myself, before arriving at Tesco. I immediately spotted Ranboo, leaning against the wall around the carts. I smiled, walking over.

"Hey Ranboo!" I greeted him.

He looked over, and waved. "Hey Cameron. You look cool"

"Thanks! Glad you think so. Everyone else keeps staring" I nervously grinned.

He carefully grabbed my hand, and intertwined our fingers. "That's because you're beautiful, they're jealous"

I felt my face heat up, I was madly blushing.

He made eye contact, and we stood there for a second, before he squeezed my hand and let go, turning to the door.

"Well, we're losing daylight! Time to to shopping!" He announced, leaving me speechless.

He turned back to me. "You coming?"

I snapped out of it. "Y-Yeah! Let's go!"

I just met the guy. What the fuck is going on.

___

"Ranboo! We're gonna get caught!"

"No we won't, not if you stay quiet-!"

We had finished our shopping, and managed to steal a cart.

So I was sitting in the cart with the bags of groceries, while he pushed, running.

"We can bring it to Will's, he wont mind" I smiled, as we slowed down, now going down an alley way. "By the way, am I heavy? I dont wanna make you push this if I am-"

"you're pretty light, don't worry! This is fun, we're having fun and that's all that matters"

"Yeah, okay Mr.Boo. anyways, to the apartments!"

__

We raced down the sidewalk, before passing a trio of tall-ish people, almost ramming into them.

"Fuck! Jesus Christ you're gonna kill someone!" I laughed, as we swerved to stop and apologize.

I laughed as Ranboo caught his breath.

I lied in the cart, my knees to my chest, my hands on the sides.

I looked at who we almost murdered, and gasped.

"J!"

My brother looked shaken up a bit, probably from almost being ran over by a shopping cart.

"Cam? What in the flying fuck are you doing?!" He laughed it off, walking over.

Ranboo leaned on the cart, we were pretty close to each other.

"Oh nothing, just sneaking a Tesco cart into William's apartment" I gave a toothy grin. Ted and Charlie walked over.

Charlie made some dumbass pun, making Ranboo laugh.

"Anyways, nice seeing you again Ranboo! How have you been?" The two started to make conversation with him, while I spoke to Schlatt about my day so far, it was only 1pm.

"You guys planning on eating soon?" He asked. I shrugged, looking to Ranboo.

"After this, probably. Never really made any plans past shopping, but it most likely would have been brought up" he said, looking to them.

"Wanna meet us at a restaurant or something? At 2:30?" Schlatt asked.

"Sure! I'll text you when we're ready!" I beamed, before awkwardly looking back at Ranboo. "Er- as long as that's good with you?" He chuckled. "Yeah, I'm down" he ruffled my hair.

"Alright! See ya then"

"See ya!"

____

We arrived at the apartment complex. Here was the hard part. Getting the cart inside and upstairs.

We entered the building, making sure the coast was clear, before booking it to the elevator.

It opened, thank god it was empty.

We managed to get the cart in. I climbed back inside, after pressing the button.

We waiting, listening to the horrid music.

"Wonder how Wilbur will feel about you bringing a shopping cart into his apartment".

"Eh, he'll either be okay with it, or kick me out"

We giggled, before the doors opened.

Racing down the hallway, I pointed to the room, getting my key out from my pocket.

I leaned over, unlocking the door and opening.

"Will! I'm back! I brought Ranboo-"

We entered the living room, seeing Wilbur sitting on the couch, staring at us wide-eyed.

"And a shopping cart".

__

"Okay, so let me get this straight. You both went shopping, and didn't feel like carrying everything back so you just- stole the cart?" He asked, as we got the groceries out.

"Yep! I can put the cart in the room I'm staying in- it can chill there till we get an Air BNB" I flipped my wrist. He facepalmed.

"And then when you go back to America? How will that go?" His voice was a bit muffled from his hand.

"Uh...good point.." I fidgeted with my hands a bit.

"Eh- it can stay at my place! So it will be here if he ever choses to visit!" Ranboo offered.

"jesus christ- alright! Fine! It can stay as long as it doesn't get in the way"

Ranboo and I cheered, before pushing the cart down the hallway into my room, careful of Jambo.

It was 1:30, so we had a good half-hour before we had to go.

I threw myself into my bed face-down, with a groan.
"Jesus fuck I'm tired. I barely slept last night".

Ranboo giggled, sitting down beside me.

I raised my head from the bed, looking up at him.

We just met.
And yet he gave me butterflies I couldn't get rid of.

I rolled over, and sat up, scooching myself over to his side.

"Wanna take a quick nap? I'll wake you up when we need to go" he asked, looking down at me.

"Uh-sure. Thanks Ranboo" I smiled, before yawning quietly.

He pat his lap. I giggled, leaning down and resting my head on his thigh, while he played with my hair.