Austin Texas

me-
made it home safe! omw back to the apartment rn

I sighed, knowing Ranboo wouldnt see the message until who knows when.

I sat down on my couch, damn I missed this couch.

I looked around at the empty room. I had already unpacked a bit ago.

I stood up, and made my way to my room, where my streaming setup was sitting all in a corner.

So much for never streaming. Old me wouldn't believe that I now am a famous streamer. He would probably slap me actually, and call me a hypocrite.

Damn. The UK really did a number on me. I've changed alot.
Progress? Probably. I think I would call this a good change.

I sighed, before opening my laptop, getting onto Amazon.
Time to go shopping.

_________

A month went by quickly.
Ranboo is coming to visit his family, and decided to stop by Texas for a bit before he goes back to the UK. Two weeks actually.
I was moving all my set up to my extra room, when I heard the doorbell.

I quickly perked up, banging my head on the underside of the IKEA desk.

"fuck-! Just a minute!" I plugged my laptop in, before safely getting out from under the desk, and rushing out of the room, rushing down the small hallway.

There were a few photos hung in the hallway. One was a screenshot from Tommy's vlog, the camping one, of all of us there. A few were just me and Schlatt, or Schlatt, Charlie, Ted, and I.

I closed the door to my room, so my house didn't look messy.
I had bought a new mattress, as well as a headboard and a bed set, as well as sheets and a quilt. I had a desk, dresser, and a nightstand, as well as a few posters here an there. I definitely had more clothes, mixed aesthetics.

Rushing past the kitchen, I grabbed my keys.
I finally had silverware, as well as glass plates along with paper, an empty trashcan and food in the fridge. I even had it decorated a bit, so it wasn't so empty.

I ran through the living room, almost tripping over the Rammie that was some reason on the floor.
I picked it up, placing it on my couch. One of the few things I didnt get rid of. I had bought a few pillows, as well as a blanket and had put those on it. On the wall was a huge flatscreen.

I got to the door, shoving my keys in and unlocking it, opening the door.

On the other side, stood Ranboo, with a goofy smile and a bouquet of my favorite flowers.

"Good Evening my dear, I brought a gift" he giggled, handing them to me. I held back a laugh, taking them.
"Thanks babe. I love them"

"I'm glad"

I let him come in, motioning for him to sit down, though he refused.

"I was actually wondering if you were wanting to maybe go to lunch? There's a Panera Bread somewhere, I passed it on my way" Ranboo smiled, as I placed the flowers in a random vase that used to hold fake ones.

"Oo, that would be fun. We need to head to Walmart after, I need some stuff from there" I mentioned, before setting my keys on the table.
We both walked to my room.

"Wow, your room is cool! Definitely more decorated than mine-" he looked around, as I opened my closet.

Grabbing a shirt, I took off the sweater I was wearing and put on one of BadBoyHalo's T-shirts from his merch sale.

I turned to see Ranboo looking out the window, almost deadpanning. "Texas is sure different than Brighton"

"There are a few reasons for that Ran-"