The Crush, and The Dono

I finished putting away the groceries, as Jambo exited the hallway.

"How did you get out-" I mumbled, walking over and picking him up, stroking his fur.
Will closed the cabinet, after putting away the cereal boxes, and smiled. "I thought he would want to leave that room for once. Explore the rest of the place" he reached over and pet him.
Almost forgot how he loves cats.

"Well, that's good. Cause you're stuck with him all night" I informed him. He looked a bit confused. "Tommy invited me over for game night with Ranboo and Toby, he said since they're staying the night I can as well if I wanted".

He smiled. "That's good, sounds fun. Don't do anything illegal, and make sure to double check if they're gonna stream it. Do they know how you feel about being on stream and stuff?"

I shook my head. "I'll text our group chat in a bit. It isn't until seven".

__

I had asked Tommy if it was going to possibly be a stream.
His answer, had been yes.
I went through my closet, grabbing my black and pink tripp pants, as well as my sleeveless turtleneck, and my My Melody and Kuromi hoodie over.

I put my platforms on, and carefully repainted my nails. Black, and then my middle and pointer finger was pink.

I fluffed my hair, putting a few star charms in it, before calling it done and grabbing my bag, which was a plain black with a small chain on the side. I put the basic stuff I need, as well as a charger.

I grabbed my new airpods, and smiled. I grabbed my phone, and scrolled through covers, getting one that was based off of Schlatt's Rammie.

It would arrive tomorrow. I made sure to put Wilbur's address in.

Schlatt and the other two ended up having to go to Nottingham. It kinda hurt knowing they wouldn't be just down the street.
This is the longest I've been without Schlatt nearby. I'm glad that I'm not as codependant as I used to be, but I still miss seeing him almost every day.

I sighed, buckling my boots and standing up.

It was 5:30, I better be going.

I left my room, and walked into the living area. I saw Wilbur, with Jambo cuddled on his lap. He seemed to be scrolling through tiktok.

I giggled. Just then, my phone buzzed with a notification.

tommyinnit went live : Game Night w The Boys!

I paused. Shit. Okay.
I sent him a message.

Me:
yo toms, heads up, if you're gonna mention me to your stream, don't let them know my name until I get there, and whatever you do, don't let them know I'm related to J.

Tommy👌😎:
Oke, you on your way?

Me:
Mhm:)

I tapped into his stream as I said my goodbyes to Will, and left the room.

"Welcome back to the Stream boys, today we are playing random games on the switch as well as card games with the boys! We haveeee Ranboo, and Tubbo! We also have another guest on his way! So how shall we stall until he gets here?"

I giggled, before starting to hurry down and out of the apartment complex.

I put headphones in, listening to the stream.

They were talking about bench trio, before it turned to Tommy awkwardly flirting with Ranboo. That was one of chats favorite bits.
Toby wasn't there, but he was at the beginning.