Plans Plans Plans

"okay, so the dealy-o here is that in a month or two we will be finally getting the air bnb. Which means, we'll spend a good four to six months in the UK" Ted explained, as we ate our food.

I almost choked, shocked by the news. "I thought we'd only be here for like, two weeks?!" I said after swallowing. He shook his head.

"On the bright side, we're moving hotels!" Charlie mentioned. Schlatt gave him a look that practically said 'dude shut your mouth'.

I blinked. "Moving, Hotels? Where?" I looked at my brother, who nervously looked back.

"Either Nottingham, or Crawley is where it's gonna be at this point. It's the only place that offers such a long stay.." he explained. "How far are they from Brighton?"

"Nottingham is..around three hours..and Crawley is just 30 minutes. We're hoping we can get that one so we are too far from you, but..it's looking as if we will be going to Nottingham." He sighed.

"Any of them have pet friendly hotels?"

"Not that I know of. Which is why we've already decided that you'll stay here, unless Wilbur kicks you out for some reason. Then, we'll have to figure something out"

I nodded, going back to eating quietly. I felt a hand on my shoulder, I looked over and saw Ranboo with a smile. "if that happens, Cameron can always stay at my place? I've got an extra room, and the only people who frequently come over is Billzo, and occasionally Tommy."

Schlatt smiled. "Thanks Ranboo. If Wilbur kicks him out, he'll be going to your house then"

Okay but now I'm thinking, why would Wilbur kick me out?
Jambo could smell, that's likely. I might accidentally break one of his rules and piss him off, I get arrested,
I can't really think of much, he's too nice.

We went back to eating, before Ted started explaining things for Chuckle Sandwich.
"We might do a special vlog or something, spend an hour or two complaining about British stuff. That's why Cameron will be the Camera Guy, as Charlie decided. I also wanna have some people on who aren't part of the Dream SMP. We're also gonna have to figure something out for Dream himself...because he did come all the way here from America. I know Alex said to just bring his big mask thing, but I don't know how long that will work"

"If Quackity wants to make the decisions, put him in charge of it" Schlatt yawned. "because this shit is tiring, and I need a break".

"Wanna make them all try thick water?"

"Yes. For the love of God, yes."

We all laughed. "hm, last episode we can have you on, Cameron? As a thank you to everyone who helped" he offered. "I'll think about it".

"So will I be sitting with you guys or with the SMP members because I am an official Minecraft roleplayer" Charlie asked. "You can decided that" Ted responded, knowing the man is probably gonna do something dumb.

__

We finished, and paid for our food.
Mine came up to around $30.
Holy fuck.

I sighed, taking my phone out and figuring out how to put it into pounds.

After that, we walked with each other outside.

"So how did you guys get here?" Schlatt asked, as Ted and Charlie were talking to Ranboo.

"Oh, Ranboo drove. We went to his place to get his car, and drove here, otherwise we would have been late" I shrugged. He nodded. "I'm glad you've made some friends Cam. And they're good ones too. So dont be afraid to be open with them, dont push them away. They're good kids, they have your back. Fight with them, not against them. They'll always have your back".

I smiled. "I know, I won't. Thank you, J, for bringing me with you"

"Of course Cam. Youre my little brother, I'll do anything for ya. Okay maybe not anything, but you get my point. If no one else is, I'm here for you, and I always will be" he ruffled my hair, before turning to see the others saying their goodbyes.

I gave Schlatt a tight hug, before doing the same to Ted and Charlie.

Ranboo and I left, walking back to the car.
It was around 5pm, so we drove around a bit, to get used to the scenery. At least, he wanted to see it, I wanted to get used to it.

Im really glad, Schlatt made me come with him. I don't think I'll ever regret this.

__________

I regret coming to the UK.

"Ma'am, I just wanna go to the store-"

"Then go to another store, weirdo! There's a circus downtown, they'll give ya free food and stuff once you join them! They need rainbow fucks like you there!"

It's been around a month and a half. Almost every day I try to go somewhere, there is someone trying to make a scene. This is why I never left my apartment, in America. Especially Texas.

"Miss, I'm going to have to ask you to leave" the manager of the Tesco came over, attempting to get her out. "I'm so sorry kid. Seems like they're all after ya. We'll give you a free meal deal, two even, as a sorry for this"

"It's alright, it isn't your fault. Thank you though, I appreciate it." I smiled.

Security came and got the woman, as I tried to go back to my shopping.

Finally, some peace. I grabbed a carton of milk as William asked me to get.

I had a list of stuff that I needed and a list of stuff he needed.
I got a phone call.

I quickly answered it, of course it was Will.

"everything alright? It's been an hour. I don't mean to rush you, but you said it'd take a few minutes and I got worried something happened to you-"

"Nah I'm okay. Yeah, sorry about that. A woman decided she needed to spend a few minutes of my time telling me to go to the circus, which is honestly tempting. Jumping through rings of fire looking kinda fun, but walking on tightropes is not it. Fear of heights"

He laughed. "Okay, glad you're okay. Sorry people are arseholes. Oh, by the way. Tommy stopped by earlier, he said you left your headphones at his place"

I stopped. No I didn't?

"What? I have them right with me"

"well, tell him these airpods aren't yours then. I was thinking too, that you would at least have a custom case or something on yours, these look fresh out of the box."

"Will I don't have airpods, I've got the cheaper version"

We continued a bit, before he had to hang up. I decided to ring Tommy, and tell him he was mistaken.

"ello?"

"Hey Toms! You had told Wilbur I left my earbuds at your place, and I wanted to let you know they aren't mine-"

"oh, I know"

I blinked. He did not.
"Why did you tell Wilbur they were mine?"

"Because they are yours. Ranboo Toby and I knew you didn't have any airpods, the ones you use are kinda shit, so we bought you new ones"

My eyes widened. Fucking dammit he did.

"Thomas Simons- what the fuck" I groaned, grabbing a box of pasta.

"Youre welcome. Also, feel free to come over later. The boys and I are having game night, we want you to join us"

I facepalmed, walking down to wherever they had their meal deals.

"Alrighty. What time?" I sighed. This man, I swear to god.

"Around seven. You can stay the night too if you want, sleep on the couch. Ranboo and Toby are"

"Okay- I'll be there"

"Awesome! See ya then Cam"

"See ya Toms"

I hung up, and sighed.

As much as I hate it here, I appreciate my friends.