Jubilee Line

(A/N ok so I already wrote this chapter and published the others, and I was getting ready to publish this one but it fucking deleted everything- prolly bc I write them offline. That's why there are never any photos before chapters😎 anyways TW animal death!! It just mentions it, it's nothing serious. I don't think I could stomach writing something like a detailed death of an animal out. A person? Maybe, but an animal is a no)

Once again, we were driving. We swapped places a bit, so now Phil was driving with Kristen beside him. The only other changes were that Billzo was gone and Ranboo was beside me.

Billzo somehow forgot that marshmallows have sugar in them, and had to be picked up by his mother.

I chatted with Toby and Tommy, while Ranboo was scrolling through tiktok. Jack had fallen asleep.

"So, Cameron, you've got a crush?" Tommy began. Toby looked to him, smirking.

"Yeah, I do"

"Finally decide to tell us?" Toby started in. I thought for a second, before smirking, and nodding.

I saw Ranboo glance over from what he was doing, thinking he was being subtle.

"Well, who is it?!"

"well..it's kinda embarrassing" I put my pointer fingers together, like those stupid shy anime girls.

"Can't be that embarrassing Cam, tell us already!" Tommy prodded.

I sighed. "okay" I looked up at the two, with a shit-eating grin.

"your mom"

Tommy groaned, falling back into his seat, while Toby slammed his head gently down on the side of the car.

Ranboo snickered a bit, going back on his phone.

Toby looked over at him. "Don't think you are getting out of this too Boo. What about you? Whos your crush?"

"Andrew Garfield. and Oliver from Dialtown" he didn't look up.

I giggled, taking my airpods out of my pocket.

"Oh! Those are the ones Ranboo and I gave you!" Tommy gasped, looking happy. I nodded. "I bought a cover for them a bit ago-"

I showed him the light blue case, with a small design of Schlatt's Rammie, the sleeping one from a few of his streams. On the back, it said 'CSchlatt', because I had the choice to change the 'Jschlatt'.

"That's actually really cute"

"Not as cute as your mom"

"I'm telling her you said that"

I laughed. "Tommy don't you dare-" I coughed out, reaching over as he dialed in a number.

Managing to get away from my hands, he called the number.

"Yes, I'd like to order a pizza" he started. I held in my laugh, barely hearing the person on the other side asking what he wanted on it.

___

An hour passed, I unlocked the door and went inside the apartment room.

Behind me, was Ranboo, who left with me.

Wilbur wasn't home, so we went and sat on the sofa.
Ranboo put an arm over my shoulders, as I leaned on his side slightly.

We scrolled through our social media, minutes passing.
There was a knock at the door.

"Did you invite anyone?" He whispered. I shook my head, getting up and walking over.

I looked out of the peep-hole, it was Tommy.
He didn't look like he was doing good. At all.