Makin' Our Way Downtown

I woke up to Ranboo gently shaking me.

"Good morning" he giggled. I yawned, before nuzzling back into his thigh.
"I don't wanna get up, you're comfy" I murmured, closing my eyes again.

"Fine then. But don't get onto me when you have thousands of missed calls from your brother"

I quickly got up, rushing to my phone to check the time.

2:05.

"Ah, that got you up" he giggled.
I completely  forgot we were supposed to meet Schlatt Ted and Charlie for Lunch.

I saw a text from Schlatt with the location, and quickly opened up Google Maps and searched it.

"Alright Ranboo! Get your ass up and ready because this place is far as fuck-"

He sighed, getting off my bed and going to the door.

"We can stop at my place, and take my car"

"You have a car?"

"Yeah, you don't?"

I awkwardly messed with my sweater sleeves. "I'm not allowed to drive-.."

He looked confused. "Why's that?" I nervously giggled. "Doctor's orders. Can't drive without someone else in the car with me".

He nodded, not pestering me with questions, which I appreciate.

My mental doctor, er- psychiatrist, as well as my therapist, said that because of past ill thoughts I am not allowed to do such thing that would put me in harms way. That's why all of my silverware is plastic. It's to keep me safe.

I also just hate doing the dishes.

I said goodbye to Jambo, before exiting the room quickly, Ranboo behind me.

"Bye Will! We're meeting J and the others for lunch!" I told him quickly, speed-walking to the door, before double-checking if I had the key.

Thankfully, I did.

I looked over to William, who was still on the couch. "Have fun kiddo. Ranboo, keep him safe, don't let him get lost-"

"Yes Sir Mr.Soot Sir"

The two laughed, before we exited the room, and quickly running to the stairwell.

Elevator takes too long.

We got out, and ran out the building before taking a breath.

"Okay, I live just a few blocks down that way" he pointed west.

We started walking quickly, before I tripped on my own shoe like a fucking dumbass.

Good job me. Good fucking job :(

I laughed, as he turned back. I thankfully had caught myself before falling on my face, so he was just confused on why I was laughing.

"I tripped on my own shoe- that's what I get for trying to speed walk with platforms" I explained. He snickered, before walking over and crouching down.

"Climb on my shoulders, I'll carry you"

"Excuse me?"

He looked up at me, eyebrow raised. "Did I stutter?" He asked.

I giggled, getting on his shoulders.

He stood back up, holy fuck I was high up now. Since he's tall as the goddamn skyscrapers.
Okay, that's an over exaggeration, but still. This mans is tall.

He held my thighs, as he started walking again.

"I'm not too heavy?"

"No? We went over this Cameron-"

"Ugh- I know, I know. I'm just- paranoid" I sighed, playing with his hair a bit.

___

We continued down the street, almost reaching our destination, when someone screaming "fags!" Across the street kinda caught us off guard.

I flipped the old white woman off, of course it was an old white woman.
It's always the old white women who are homophobic, or racist. Like Jesus Christ dude.

We were getting ready to cross the street, Ranboo's house literally right across from us, when the woman made her way over before we could even get on the crosswalk.

"For fucks sake-" I mumbled, leaning over a bit so my chin gently rested on his head, my arms carefully wrapped around his neck.

"Did you know public display of affection is disgusting when it's shown between people like you?" She snarled, pointing at us as she got close.

"Did you know we aren't showing PDA like, in anyway that is frowned upon?" I retorted, glaring at her.

"Yes you are, freak! He's holding your legs, which is inappropriate contact!" She shouted.
People started looking over.

"Yeah, he's holding my legs so I dont fucking fall. That's how it works. I get no one ever cared about you enough to carry you so, obviously you don't know how it works, but if he doesn't hold onto me somehow, I'll fall" I sneered quieter, so only her and Ranboo could hear.

That obviously pissed her off, but I'm not wrong. I see no ring on her nasty finger.

"Listen here freak. You and your boyfriend need to stay about three feet away from each other in public. No one wants too see this shit, it's disgusting" she glared, her voice still loud.

"He's not my-"

"Don't tell us what to do, ma'am. You seem to be the only one here who is bothered, and you're making a scene. Do you want law enforcement to get involved?"

I looked at him in slight shock.
Bitch interrupted me!

The woman scoffed, before storming off.

I shot glares at the people sti staring, before Ranboo started walking again.

__

I sat in the passenger seat as Ranboo followed where Google Maps was telling him to go.
We had ten minutes to get there.

"Thanks, by the way" I said, my arms slightly crossed, still angry about what happened in the street. So many people were staring.
They probably thought similar things to what she thought.

"Hm? Oh, no problem. It was annoying, what she was doing. Like, she had no right to tell us off randomly like that" He kept his eyes on the road, carefully driving down the street.

"Yeah. By the way, why did you interrupt me?" I asked, looking over.

"What do you mean? When?" He glanced at me for a second.

"I mean, like, when she referred to us as boyfriends. I was gonna correct her and tell her we weren't, but you interrupted" I kept my gaze on him.
It did confuse me a bit, especially in the moment.

"Oh, sorry. I just thought it was none of her business, our relationship. Of course, the relationship is friendship, she obviously didn't know that, but it was none if her business if she was correct or not. It might have instigated the situation more" He spoke, before slowing down and parking.

We had arrived.

I nodded. "good point" unbuckling my seatbelt, I listened as the car stopped.

We got out, shut our doors, and he locked it.

I walked beside him, as we entered the restaurant, and holy fuck it was fancy.
Guess this is where all that streamer money goes.
I quickly pulled out my phone, to check my bank account. I had $500 dollars left.

Okay. Spend it wisely, Cameron.

We walked inside, it was kinda crowded.

I almost immediately spotted Schlatt and the others though, so I grabbed Ranboo by the wrist and pulled him with me.

"Hey J!" I smiled, sitting down beside him, Ranboo sat beside me.

"Hey Cameron! How was the trip back to Wilbur's?" My brother smiled at me. "It was good, he was kinda shocked we took a shopping cart-"

We shared a laugh, as a waiter came over and got our drinks.