You're So Upset with Me

(HSHSHSJ yw)

It's been a few days since the breakup.
I left to Nottingham for the week, booking one of their hotels that allowed pets so I could take Jambo.
I only had a few pairs of clothes to last me the week. The rest of my stuff is back at Will's.

A few blocks down the street, was Schlatt's hotel with Ted and Charlie.

I told Schlatt about Ranboo and I, and about the fact we broke up and exactly what happened. We didn't really speak of that topic after.
I'm glad he didn't prod into it.

"Hey J?" I asked him, while we sat in a small café.
"What's up C?"

"What if I start streaming?"

__

After seven hours, it was all set up. My brother gave me his old laptop, setting up a Twitch account for me, as well as all the apps I needed.

"Charlie said he wants to raid you once you start stream. How does that sound?" He asked, as I edited my account.

"That would be awesome! Tell him I said thank you" I smiled, adding a profile image. It was a little ghost, sitting on a swing.

My twitch name was 'PhantomLetters__", I was pretty happy with it. My brand would just be a more corquette style, of a 'ghost'.

I wore a white hoodie, with light pink accents, and a facemask, making my bangs over my eyes.

"Your hair actually kinda fits into the vibe" Schlatt giggled. My hair was pretty much black. It isn't dyed either.
Pure virgin hair. Always wanted to dye it white though. That, or a pastel color.

I set up a new Insta account, as well as Titok and Twitter.

Now all I had to do, was press start stream. I had my starting soon screen ready. I would be playing Genshin Impact, it was an okay game. Not my fav, but it had its perks.

I started the stream, playing some animal crossing music while setting up my game. Schlatt had left my room, to grab a microphone.
Something his dumbass forgot.

He rushed back, as I double checked that my stream was muted and my camera was off.

We set up the microphone, before I finally was ready.

It had been around twenty minutes, I had around 30 viewers. Maybe because it was a popular game.

I changed to out a facecam up, moving to the top right corner, happy with the outcome.

Adjusting my mask, I greeted the stream. Schlatt waved, signalling he was leaving.

I gave a thumbs up from under the table.

__

After an hour or so, I got notified about being raided.

"Holy fuck thank you Slimecicle for the raid- jesus- hi slime raiders- there's definitely alot of you-"

I laughed nervously. My view count went from 30 to 30,000 in under a second.
Jesus Christ.

I continued the game, gaining subscribers and followers almost every second.
I eventually put up a sub goal.

300/700 ~ Horror Game

The views continued to grow, until I got a donation from another popular streamer, this one I didn't know, but heard of.

GeorgeNotFound donated €2.00
you sound familiar, do we have any mutuals?

I giggled. "no clue, but that's cool you're in the stream. I have a few friends who do talk about you, you're pretty famous"

He donated a few more times, before we got into a discord call.

I connected the call to my stream, continuing my game.

"That's so weird. I swear I've heard your voice before. Who are your friends"

"Someone's demanding- damn"

I messaged Schlatt, asking him if I should let out that info. He told me to do whatever, just don't let anyone know I was on Tommy's one stream.

"Uh, I have a few who talk of you. The main one though, shit he's obsessed. His name's Thomas?"

I heard George laugh. "No way. As in Tommyinnit?"

"Uh, I think so"

We continued talking for awhile longer, until I had to end stream, having been live for an hour.

I deafend on Discord, before talking to my chat, thanking them for my first stream, and ending.

I undeafended, and told George who I was. I told him I was Schlatt's younger brother, and that I was the dude on Tommy's stream who got told to die.

__

After that, the rest of the week was great. I met Dream, Sapnap, Badboyhalo, Quackity, and a few others. In such short timespan, media was filled with stuff like 'new feral boys member' and fanart.

Of course, since I was now a popular streamer, there was some stuff I wasn't comfy with. I spoke of my boundaries on stream, as well as tweeted it, sharing the fact I'm not even twenty, and that I wasn't comfortable with inappropriate stuff, and being shipped.

I changed my subgoal again off camera, as well as my stream layout, trying to make it match a more fancy aesthetic, while making it easily readable.

30,7618/40,000 ~ YLYL w DreamTeam

It was Saturday, I had to go back to Brighton.

I packed my stuff, saying goodbyes and thank yous to Ted and Charlie.

Schlatt got in the car, he had to drive me back.

He started driving, playing some music, before he turned it down, looking serious.
That was the start of something bad.

"I think you should make things up with Ranboo" he finally spoke.

"W-What? Why? J, you know I cant-"

He took a deep breath in. Fuck.
He can't be doing this. This entire week was so I could get over Ranboo.
Of course, it wasn't working, but it takes time!

"Cameron, do you remember back in Highschool, you were a freshman, I was a senior, and I would get bullied because I was a streamer, and that I was kicked out of my own home"

I sat there, speechless.

"And it got to the point, you witnessed it, and managed to beat the fuck out of a group of Senior and Juniors. You were just a freshman. After that, you felt the need to get violent to get your point across, but only when it reached a certain point. And then when anything like that would happen during Junior Year, you wouldn't remember why there was a kid with a broken nose under you, other than the fact he pissed you off because he was saying shit he knew he shouldn't have been"

I looked to him.

"I arranged you to go to anger management, as well as a temporary therapist. And I want you to go to them, and tell them what happened between you and Ranboo. Listen to what they say, and do what they say. And then go back to him. You and I both damn well know you didn't lose feelings for him"

I felt the tears build up. "Jonathan- I can't. You don't get it. I h-hit him. I'm not a good boyfriend. Good boyfriends don't hit each other-!" I felt Jambo's cat bag move against my shin. He was uncomfortable as well. We all were.

"Good boyfriends realize their mistake and apologize, even if they don't get back together they still apologize, and try to make things right, aware of the mistake they made prior" he shot back, but he didn't sound hostile.

"Ive been talking to Ranboo. I didn't tell him you were streaming. I told him you've been trying to get over what happened, and that it wasn't working whether you thought so or not. Cameron. He forgives you. Unlike you, he did what Tubbo told him to do. He found out the cause to the effect, and added a solution. Him and Tommy are okay, and better than ever. All that's left is you and him"

"No J. You dont get it. I don't care if he forgives me. I don't forgive myself"