Twitter Issues

phantompoet
dude ok smh time to explain on a stream

It's been a week and a half since we got back together, Ranboo and I.
And I still like the PhantomBoo images. They're too cute.
But of course, it's gonna cause more and more drama.
Ranboo was actually with me at the moment, we were laying together, trying to figure out what the fuck to do.

And we decided.
It's time to tell the public.

I minimized the movie we were watching on my laptop, and moved it into William's office, where my setup was.
I hooked it into everything, before starting stream.

The music was the one from Animal Crossing New Leaf, when you would change the time or something and that mole dude would appear. It gave an unhappy vibe, so it's what I chose.

After a few minutes of mentally preparing, I turned it to facecam full screen, making sure my mask was up correctly, and that you couldn't see my eyes.

Ranboo was waiting out of the room for some stupid cheesy thing we came up with.

PhantomLetters went Live! EXPLAINATION STREAM FOR PHANTOMBOO

I took a deep breath.

"Hey chat. It has come to my attention that some people are very unhappy with the fact I have both liked and followed certain types of posts and accounts. The topic of those posts and accounts, are PhantomBoo. PhantomBoo, is a ship name for Ranboo and I. I just wanted to clarify something. I-"

There was a sudden banging on the door.
This was not what we rehearsed.

"Uh- yeah-?"

"Jambo is clawing my leg! Get your cat!"

I quickly got up, opening the door and getting Jambo, carrying him over and sitting back down. Ranboo simply followed behind, and pulled a chair over to sit beside me.

"Ranboo and I are literally in a homosexual relationship"

"You could have just said we were dating-"

I faced him. "Yeah, but we're gay"

He facepalmed. "I think they already knew that. I actually think they'd know we we're gay if we just said we were in a relationship".

I shrugged.

"So, that's why I liked the PhantomBoo posts and followed the accounts. Because it's pretty much cannon" I flipped my wrist.

The chat started spamming the ship name, showing their support. I even got a tag on a few Twitter posts, either apologies for antagonizing me about it, or congratulations from friends.

"Okay! Now, how about a You Laugh You get to crash Wilbur's stream?"

__

I ended stream after raiding Will, looking nervous.
Ranboo smirked.

"I'll drive"

__

Recap, I lost the YLYCWS.
So now, parked in the office building, we had to make our way up.

William gave me a key to his office-office just in case.

We entered, and made our way to his room.

Once we reached it, I put the key in, unlocking it.

I heard him talking, he had no clue what I was doing.

I kept my hoodie on, as well as my mask. My hair was perfectly in my eyes. Literally, I'm ready for an eye reveal.
Jesus.

I got down, crawling on the floor, before sneaking over, grabbing his water bottle, somehow not being spotted, and snuck off.

I hid behind a couch, because somereason he has one.
Ranboo literally had to lay on the floor, being too tall.

Then, it happened.

"What the fuck? Where is my water?!"

I heard Will scramble around things trying to find it. "What the fuck! I just had it! Chat, please help me- why are you all spamming Phantom. Oh yeah! He came out on stream today! If you're watching Phantom, congrats, I'm proud of you"

I held in a laugh, popping out from behind the couch.

"Thanks Will"

He let out a scream, jumping back in his seat, before letting himself sink out of it into the floor.

I burst out in laughter, followed my Ranboo literally wheezing.

I walked over, sitting in his seat as he pushed himself around the floor. Ranboo stood behind the chair, his arms around me.

I sat with one leg over the other, my hands intertwined with each other. Like your boss when they've called you in to talk to you.

"Hello Wilbur's chat. I see you tried warning him of my amazing entrance, and devious heist. Foolish commoners, you are. To think he was smart enough to understand what you meant" I let out a fake laugh.

"Anyways, Will finish your stream so we can get sushi! I'll pay!" I stood up, letting William sit down.

"Jesus you demon child- alright chat. You heard the gremlin, it's time to end. Have a good rest of your day or night!"

He ended stream, and turned to us.

"I am proud of you two though. Good job" he smiled.

I nodded. "Thank you. Couldn't have done it without Jambo trying to remove Ranboo's leg" I pretended to wipe a tear, as I took off my mask, Ranboo doing the same.

__

We drove to a sushi place. While doing so, I sat leaning against Ranboo, scrolling through all the congratulations on Twitter.

Tommyinnit
ah yes, my favorite homosexuals

Tubbo_
congrats! I say we do a special stream soon. My place this time.

GeorgenotFound
bruh I knew it

DreamwasTaken
@ georgenotfound same tho

Sapnap
YOOOOO CONGRATS DUDES

QuackityHQ
feral boys + that one gay guy

I smiled. Then I saw one post that made me tear up. Ranboo noticed, and put his arm around me.

"You okay Cam?"

"Yeah- yeah I'm okay"

JSchlatt
Good job kid. I'm so proud of you. Glad you finally found someone who makes you as happy as you make everyone else. You deserve it.