Everything Stays

//LISTEN TO THE SONG EVERYTHUNG STAYS BUT SPECIFICALLY THIS COVER DONT WORRY IT WILL STAY AS A SMALL BOX AND NOT SAY "YouTube music can't be viewed outside of YouTube" OR SOME SHIT
ENJOY ILY GUYS IM REDOING THE NEXT CHAPTER BC AHAHAHAHSHRHUDJD
PLAY IT WHERE THE LYRICS START THO.NOT TOO EARLY//

Five hours.
Twenty minutes.
Five seconds.

The episode is finished. Almost every dream smp member has been interviewed.

It was the end of the Chuckle Sandwich episode.

That also meant it was the end of our stay.

Schlatt stood, followed by Ted and Charlie.

"We just want to say a quick thank you to our viewers and listeners. Couldn't have done it without you. Also, thank you Cameron, my little brother, for being our camera man, and one of our best friends. And Wilbur for helping us with the hotels and the Air BNB, thank you everyone who was on tonight. This has been quite the experience, that I hope we can do again. That's all for this episode. See you guys next time"

I stopped recording, and sighed. "That's a wrap, time to go back and start packing".

______

I stuffed my things back into my suitcase, and checked my cash app.

$19,000

I smiled. Maybe I can finally redecorate my apartment, and buy some new clothes. Maybe even a pet of my own.

I can't wait to get back home, but Im gonna miss Brighton. All my friends are here. My family lives in America, my friends are scattered around the world.

So which one is more important? Friends or family?

Usually I'd say family, but the only blood-related family I have is Jonathan. I don't talk to anyone else that I'm related too.

But my best friends, my first friends, are here in Brighton, minus Toby. My boyfriend is in Brighton. The man who gave me a temporary home is in Brighton.
And so is that lady who would continuously harrass me at Tesco.
I don't like her.

I grabbed the handle of my suitcase, leaving the room.

I made my way downstairs, seeing my brother and the other two waiting for me at the door. Schlatt had Jambo in his little cat backpack.

______

We entered the airport.

Waiting inside for us, was a few of my brother's friends, as well as mine.

Tommy, Toby and Ranboo. William was also there, but he imediatly went to Schlatt, probably because he saw him first.

I walked up, getting our plane tickets, before returning to my friends.

"It was fun" I smiled sadly, holding back the urge to cry.

"We're gonna miss you alot Cam. You better visit us soon, and stream with us a bunch" Tommy smiled back, as I gave him a quick tight hug.

"Waking up from a drunk night won't be the same without you" Toby was next, he gave great hugs.

Last, was Ranboo.

"Text me when you're plane lands. I know time zones are different and it will probably be late here, but I wanna make sure you get home safe" he smiled softly, pulling me into a gentle hug, refusing to let go.

"I'm gonna miss you, so much" he mumbled, as Toby and Tommy walked over to the others, giving us space.

"Im gonna miss you too" I felt the tears pool, but I couldn't let myself cry.

"I love you" he cupped my face, before I could respond, he leaned in and kissed me.

It was a short, gentle kiss that gave me butterflies, just like it did the first time.

"I love you too. I don't wanna leave you" I sniffled, pulling him in for another hug.

He put his hand in my hair. "I know. I don't want you to leave either, but you need to go home. We'll see each other soon, and I'll message you and call you everyday. I promise you I will"

I nodded, as we pulled away.

__

I said the rest of my goodbyes, sharing a quick hug with William. "Thanks for letting me live in your apartment for a bit" I smiled.
"Of course kiddo. Anytime. Feel free to text me whenever you plan on visiting, I'll let you crash at my place again" he giggled.

"Now Boarding Flight 397"

Schlatt turned to me. "That's us."

I nodded.

_____

Damn.

let's go in the garden.

Six months, and three weeks. 204 days to be exact.

you'll find something waiting.

I looked out the plane window, watching as we took off. I could almost see everyone in the windows of the airport.

right there, where you left it, lying upside down.

I smiled, as the tears finally fell. Thank goodness the person beside me was passed out, and I had a window seat.

when you finally find it.

I listened to the rumble of the plane, as we got higher. All I could see was grass and tiny groups of buildings below us.

you'll see how it's faded. the underside is lighter, when you turn it around.

I closed my eyes, almost wishing everything was a dream.

everything stays. right where you left it.

everything stays. but it still changes.

ever so slightly. daily and nightly.

in little ways.

I'm so happy it wasnt though.

when everything stays.