Chapter 4 - Who is he?

Rudra was walking out of the college but just then he saw a black rolls Royce coming his way.

Rudra sighed he knew who it was. The car stopped exactly infront of rudra.

Now Everyone stopped doing whatever they were doing and kept staring at the car in awe. The driver got out of the car and opened the back door, a man who looked to be in his 40's stepped out of the car dressed in a black suit.

Rudra closed his eyes and shook his head.

Rudra : "He had to do all this."

Niti :- "Who is he?"

Niti asked anmol they both were one of the students who were watching the whole scene.

Anmol :- "Mr Omkar mahajani!"

Niti looked at him with wide eyes.

Niti :- "Means rudra's dad?"

Anmol :- "Yes Rudra's dad."

Niti :- "Woah man He the Number 1 businessman! he is one of the richest person in india!!"

Anmol:- "I know right Richer than Mr good for nothing!"

"Exactly!"

Niti and anmol turned to see aarush standing next to them.

Aarush :- "His one phone call would have gotten his dad to buy rohan's whole company but Rudra didn't do it because.."

Anmol :- "It's not like rudra."

Niti :- "Boy i wish he actually did that then rohan's face would have been a sight to see!"

They all chuckled at her comment and continued watching the scene.

Mr mahajani walked to his son with a huge smile and hugged him while patting his back.

Mr mahajani :- "Ah rudra!"

Rudra pulled away from the hug and looked at his dad with "You had to do this look"

Rudra :- "Dad there was no need of doing all this i told you-"

Before he could finish mr mahajani started talking.

Mr mahajani :- "Rudra you are my son and I won't tolerate anyone insulting you! They have to know how rich you are!"

Rudra was now frustrated his dad always got to know everything about his college activities and then he always did something like this. Even tho he knew rudra doesn't like showing off.

Rudra :- "Dad I handled the situation well ok you didn't had to come here!"

Mr mahajani :- "Yeah by apologizing to his dad! His business is so small compared to ours still you..Well whatever where is that guy? Whats his name? Was it roma?"