Chapter 31 - Param sundari

Arya couldn't believe it, rudra suffered so much He got bullied in his childhood then Suchi's loss, Arya was feeling hurt she could feel his pain.

Mr mahajani let out a huge sigh then continued.

Mr.Mahajani :- "When Rudra was 10 years old he started asking about his mother at that time I told him she lives somewhere else I didn't wanted to tell him how his mother actually is. But When he was 15 he somehow found her number and called her, and of course she was rude with him."

Mr.Mahajani clenched his fist he remembered her exact words that she said to him. Arya held in her breath she didn't really wanted to hear what hurtful words his mother had said to rudra.

Mr.Mahajani :-  "I don't care about you that's what she said to him! He was so heartbroken he cried whole day and That's when I told him everything."

Flashback

As soon as Mr Mahajani entered the house manoj kaka Rushed towards him his face was full of worry.

Manoj kaka :- "Sir since morning rudra is in his room and not opening it he didn't even eat anything."

Mr.Mahajani :- "What?! What happened?"

Mr.Mahajani looked up at rudra's room worried.

Manoj kaka :- "Sir he called rohini mam in the morning and since then he is in his room."

Manoj kaka hung his head low Mr Mahajani rubbed his temples, he rushed towards rudra's room.

Mr.Mahajani :- "Rudra beta please open the door."

Mr Mahajani lightly tapped on the door he heard sniffles coming from the opposite side. Now he was more worried he knocked on the door repeatedly.

Mr.Mahajani :- "Please rudra I'm worried please please open the rudra."

He heard footsteps approaching the door,  rudra opened the door Mr.Mahajani felt his heart shatter when he saw rudra's red puffy eyes he looked like he was crying since morning.

Rudra :- "Da-d."

Rudra's voice cracked he hugged his dad tightly and started sobbing again. Mr. Mahajani hugged rudra tightly and patted his head.

Rudra :- "I called mom and s-he-she said she doesn't care about me and that she never wan--ted me Am I that bad dad?"

Mr.Mahajani pulled away from the hug and kept his palm on rudra's cheek.

Mr.Mahajani :- "Your mom is the worst woman rudra, she only cares about herself she is a worthless woman don't even think about what she said, You're the best thing that ever happened to me I love you with all my heart You are a blessing for me."

Mr.Mahajani's eyes teared up he smiled at rudra, rudra smiled at his dad and nodded.

Rudra :- "I love you dad I am so lucky to have you."

Rudra hugged His dad tightly
mr. mahajani hugged him back.

Flashback end.

Arya :- "I can't take it how can a mother be like this!"

Mr.Mahajani :- "I understand your emotions arya and that's why me and rudra we both hate her."

Arya :- "I promise you uncle I'll always be with rudra and I will take care of him."

Mr.Mahajani smiled at arya greatfully arya gave him a reassuring smile.