Chapter 30 - Birthday

It was finally rudra's birthday so today his phone was constantly buzzing with messages from his friends and the whole college.

Yesterday night arya called him at sharp 12 and wished him happy birthday. it was really a special feeling for rudra someone waiting for 12 to hit the clock so they can wish you is really special.

Later even aarush called him and his dad too wished him at 12.

Rudra smiled as he checked his appearance in the mirror he was wearing a light white shirt and grey ripped jeans.

Rudra :- "I hope everything goes well  today."

He mumbled to himself he walked downstairs, As he entered the living room he saw his whole gang and dad with a huge cake.

- "HAPPY BIRTHDAY RUDRA!"

Rudra eyes teared up he smiled brightly at them.

Aarush :-" Na na bete rote nahi! "

Aarush laughed he walked over to him and threw his arm around his shoulder.

Aarush :-"It's your happy birthday and no one is allowed to cry on their birthday!"

Arya :- "Yes aarush is right now come let's cut the cake!"

Arya smiled. rudra nodded and walked over to them with aarush behind. His gang and his dad were singing the happy birthday song and like everyone rudra was wondering what he should do while they are singing.

Anmol :- "Bas bas puri raat yahi gana gai kya? let's cut the cake now!"

Everyone laughed at this, rudra grabbed the knife and sliced the cake into a piece he fed aarush who also sliced a piece and fed rudra.

Aarush :- "Always be happy like this!"

Rudra :- "With you by my side I'll always be happy."

The two best friends hugged each other.

Anmol :- "Rulaoge kya ab!"

Aarush and rudra pulled away laughing they looked at anmol  who wiped his tears making everyone laugh. Rudra then fed arya, she took the piece from rudra's hand and fed him.

Arya :- "I Wish you a healthy and happy life."

Rudra smirked he hugged arya and whispered into her ear.

Rudra :- "For the happy life and healthy life you need to stay close to me very close you know."

Arya tried not to blush but failed she pulled away from the hug rudra winked at her.

Arya :- "Mad kuthla" ( Mad kahika)

Rudra then fed his dad his dad fed him back. His dad kept his palm on his head and smiled at him.