Chapter 42 - Rage.

Rohini :- "How did this happen?! My plan was perfect but then how is she still alive?!"

Rudra smirked rohan and noor gave each other confused look.

Rohini :- "Rudra tell me now!!"

Rohini screamed rudra pulled the phone away from his ear a little while laughing.

Rudra :-  "Abhi Mood nahi hai."

With that rudra disconncted the call still laughing, he then looked at noor and rohan who looked like someone just handed them maths paper.

Rohan :- "How?"

Rudra smirked even more he winked at the two.

Rudra :- "One thing rohini didn't know was that police were listening the call. they already had searched the place and already knew where the men were."

Noor :- "What really?"

Rohan :- "They knew?"

Rudra :- "Yes they knew I couldn't risk anything. The police were exactly standing behind rohini's men, so when I started counting they took them down at the same time."

Noor and rohan were totally shocked they couldn't believe it, without creating any panic he and the officers handled the situation well and saved arya.

They both didn't say anything  they just started clapping while looking at rudra who was smiling.

Rohan :- "You know what I'm never messing with you again."

Rohan said while laughing, rudra chuckled he patted his shoulder and walked away towards arya.

Noor remembered the information she got earlier.

Noor : "God I need to tell this to rudra asap."

She let out a huge sigh rohan raised his eyebrows at her.

Noor :- "I need to tell something very important to rudra."

Rohan :- "I guess you should tell him later I don't think this is the right moment."

Noor nods rohan was right, this matter needed to be talked in private.

Here arya ran towards rudra and hugged him tight.

Arya :- "I Can't believe I broke the handi!!"

Rudra wraps his arm around her tightly he almost lost her today. He was acting strong but the thought of almost losing her made his heart break. He couldn't afford to lose his love again.

Arya knew rudra was feeling worried Because of rohini, he didn't let on but he was tensed.

Arya :- "Rudra."

Arya pulled away from the hug but not completely. Her arms were  still wrapped around rudra's neck.

Arya :- "Rudra please don't worry about rohini ok she won't be able to do anything bad."

Rudra smiled at arya and cupped her cheeks. She was so innocent.

Rudra :-  "I know She would never be able to harm any of us."

Rudra and arya smiled at each other , he pulled her back into a tight hug.

Just then everyone started dancing on songs arya pulled away from the hug and smiled at him excitedly making him laugh.

Arya :- "Let's dance!"

She grabbed his hand and ran towards the group of people dancing.

Here Noor was feeling worried she  couldn't stop thinking about what she just got to know.