Chapter 16 - Party

Rudra :- "So Bullying is the rising problem in india and also in many other countries.. Research even show that bullying can cause different illness."

Rudra read his notes to arya who was typing everything on her laptop. Rudra and arya were sitting in the study room of college, working on their project. Rudra was just talking about studying with her nothing else.

It's been few days since they met in Marine drive and rudra is only talking to her about studies and project. whenever she tries to talk to him he just tells her that he is busy.

Rudra :- "And also the person who has suffered bullying suffers behavioural and emotional problems And-

Rudra stopped talking as he noticed arya who was lost her in own thoughts.

Rudra :- "Arya ?"

Rudra tapped on arya's shoulder who was startled.

Arya :- "Yeah?"

Rudra :- "Are you feeling ok? Should we do this some other time?"

Rudra asked worried.

Arya :- "No no I'm fine i'm fine..Just nothing.."

Rudra :- "Arya is there something you want to talk about?"

Arya :- "No.. Actually yes I wanted to ask you did i do anything wrong rudra?"

Rudra realized what she was talking about and this made him tense he avoided looking at her.

Arya :- "Rudra Please tell me why you are not talking to me?"

Rudra :- No Its nothing like that I was just researching about our project.

Arya :- "Rudra please we both know something is wrong!"

Rudra closed his eyes memories of his past flashed in front of his eyes.

Rudra :- "Nothing!"

Rudra said in a stern voice he stood up and grabbed his bag, He looked at arya who was upset.

Rudra :- "Sorry."

With that rudra walked out of the study room. Arya looked down she was trying to control her tears his ignoring was hurting her She closed her eyes and all their moments flashed in front of her eyes, tears started flowing through her eyes.

Arya opened her eyes and stood up she grabbed her bag and ran after rudra.
--
It was raining heavily now, no one was in the college except the watchman who was sleeping in his office.

Rudra was about to walk out of the gate but then he heard arya calling his name.

Arya :- "Rudra Wait!"

Rudra slowly turned around he saw arya standing few steps behind him.

Rudra :- "Arya.."

Arya :- "It hurts ok! It hurts that you are ignoring me without even telling me the reason!"

Arya yelled at him, rudra could see her tears even in the heavy rain.

Rudra :- "Arya you are getting wet."

Arya :-" I don't care! You have to tell me the reason!"

Arya stepped closer to him he looked into her eyes.

Rudra :- "Arya please don't do this."

Arya :- "Rudra I think I like you..."

Rudra was shocked, her sudden confession made him speechless.