Chapter 35 - Theatre

The electric wire started sparking even more and it started falling down rudra turned to look at arya who was looking down lost in her own thoughts he then noticed the electric wire which so close to arya.

He ran towards her and pulled her out of the way just in time. The wire fell down making eveyone scared, when arya realized it was about to fall on her she got scared. Rudra hugged her tight and kissed the top of her head.

Rudra :- "Are you ok?"

Arya :- "Yeah I'm fine."

Mr.Mahajani :- "Eveyone get away from the wire and Ankit come here now!"

Mr.Mahajani called out to one of his staff member who handled the electric stuff. Ankit rushed in, he too panicked when he saw the wire.

Mr.Mahajani :- "Ankit please handle this."

Ankit nodded and called someone on his phone, they had to switch off the lights because the wire was connected to the lights in the room. Some more staff members came and they started removing the wire.

In all this rudra noticed someone running out he immediately ran after them but before he could get to them the person managed to get away. Rudra then took out his phone and called someone.

Rudra :- "Catch the person who just ran out of the house."

- "Ok rudra."

Rudra : "You can't hide for long."

Just then aarush came out running.

Aarush :- "Who was it?"

He asked while panting rudra turned to look at him with a serious face.

Rudra :- "I couldn't see his face but I asked my men to catch the person."

Aarush :- "Damn what the hell is happening?! First this engagement then attack on arya this can't be a coincidence."

Aarush said while making hand gestures.

Rudra :- "I was thinking the same thing Aarush, we need to be more careful we need to take quick steps before it gets more dangerous."

Aarush nodded they both looked on at the gate from where the person ran out. They walked back inside now the lights were back on and the wire was removed.

Mr.Mahajani was asking his staff how it all happened.

Mr.Mahajani :- "How can this happen?!"

Ankit :- "I am sorry sir But I don't know, earlier everything was fine but then suddenly lights started flickering so we called an electrician."

Mr.Mahajani :- "Who was that electrician? Call him again."

Ankit Nodded he pulled out his phone And called him, while talking his expression turned to confusion.

Ankit :- "Ok."

He ended the call and looked at mr.mahajani.

Ankit :- "Sir the electrician said his staff Couldn't come because of some issue."

Rudra and Aarush who heard the whole thing looked at each other shocked.

Mr.Mahajani :- "Check the surveillance footage Search who was that person!"

Ankit :- "Yes sir."

Ankit nodded and walked away to the office room. Mr.mahajani rubbed his temples he took out his phone and called someone and walked to the office room.