Chapter 12 - Weird day.

Thank you for 1k Reads! It means the world to me I love you all so much ❤️❤️😍
----
Arya was nervous how she was going to face her mother and father.

Arya :- "I can't man I'm nervous my mom is going to kill me for being late!"

Aarush :- "Atleast your mom will directly kill you but my dad will torcher me daily!"

Niti :- "Are you guys mad? We are talking about our parents they are not that worst!"

Niti smacked her friends head they both glared at her while rubbing their head.

Anmol :- "Speak for yourself."

Anmol rolled his eyes at niti

Rudra :- "Guys shut it."

Rudra said calmly looking at aarush who was sitting on the passanger seat then at the back seat where arya, anmol and niti were sitting.

Currently they were outside arya's house It was 9:00 pm,
after spending some time on the beach rudra voluntureed to drop arya home. niti, anmol decided to come too because they didn't wanted to leave arya and aarush too wanted to come.

Kajal :- "Guys Are we going inside or not?"

Kajal asked as she stopped her bike just beside the car. Kajal too didn't wanted to go home so she rode aarush's bike.

Arya :- "Yeah let's go i need to face my mom someday."

Rudra :- "Let's go."

With that rudra, arya stepped out of the car ,followed by niti Kajal too parked the bike aside and followed after them.

Aarush :- "Man I don't want to face a strict parent."

Anmol :- "Me too but thankfully it's not our parent."

Anmol and aarush looked at each other and then they stepped out of the car following the four ahead.

Main door of the house was already open, arya took a deep breath and walked inside she saw her both parents waiting for her while pacing back and forth.

Arya :- "Mom..Dad."

Mrs Kulkarni :- "Oh my god Arya!"

Mrs kulkarni enveloped her in a hug.

Mr kulkarni :- "Are you ok? "

Arya :- "Yes dad."

Mrs kulkarni pulled away from the hug then mr kulkarni hugged arya.

Mrs kulkarni :- "Where were you?! Do you have any idea how many times we called you!"

Arya :- "Mom..I'm sorry."

Mr kulkarni :-"Anu please let her relax don't bombared her with so many questions."

Mr kulkarni said as he pulled away from the hug.

Aarush :- "Don't you guys think we should leave?"

Aarush whispered to his friends.

Anmol :- "I agree it feels like we are the nosy neighbors who are watching their neighbors fight."

Anmol whispered too his friends with tense expressions.

Niti :- "Guys we are here for arya! What if she needs to be saved!"

Kajal :- "She is with her parents not with some goons!"

Rudra :- "Don't you guys think you are little loud?"