Chapter 21 - Dumbo!

Back to present.

Arya couldn't stop her tears it was so heartbreaking. rudra lost his love he saw her dying infront of his eyes how devastating it must have been for him.

Arya :- "I..I how can she just..Its not fair."

Arya cried she wiped her tears but the more she thought about it the more it made her cry. Rudra  he wiped her tears and cupped her cheeks he then pulled her into a hug.

Arya hugged him tight today she realized how much rudra has suffered and his love for suchi was undying she respected him more after this.

Rudra :- "Arya."

Arya :- "It must have been so hard for you na."

Rudra :- "Hmm"

Rudra closed his eyes still the wounds were fresh he hugged arya more tight he tried to control his tears but he couldn't arya felt him shaking she pulled away from the hug and her heart broke when she saw his tears.

Rudra :- "She just left me..

Arya shook her head she kept her palm on his left side.

Arya :- "She is in your heart trust me rudra her love is still with you and you kept her alive her memories.. everything about her."

Rudra looked into arya's eyes they had love , care, warmth he couldn't take his eyes off her Arya too was lost In his eyes she wiped his tears and cupped his cheeks.

Rudra :- "Can I rest my head in your lap?"

Arya smiled at him and nodded rudra laid down resting his head in her lap, she gently caressed his hair, he felt his eye lids became heavy he looked up at her she was  already smiling at him.

He smiled back at her

Rudra :- "Can you please sing a song?"

Arya :- "Get ready to hear my horrible voice!"

Arya laughed making rudra laugh too.

Rudra :- "Your voice is sweet."

She smiled lovingly at him and started singing..

Aankhein teri roothi roothi kyun lage

Chehra tera rookha rookha kyun lage

Arya had her eyes closed that's why she couldn't see how lovingly rudra was looking at her.

Aankhein teri roothi roothi kyun lage

Chehra tera rookha rookha kyun lage

Raahat si de du tujhe, dil kahey

Aadat si banna lu tujhe, dil kahey

Now arya had smile on her face rudra could feel every word he couldn't stop admiring her.

Dhoondhe dil tujhe kitni martabaa

Har Dafa... Har Dafa...

They both remembered all their moments.

Har Dafaa...
Tere labon pe hansi main laaun
Zakhmon ko tere main, haan apna banaaun