Chapter 26 - I don't care.

Tell me, princess, now when did

You last let your heart decide?

I can open your eyes

Take you wonder by wonder

Over, sideways and under

On a magic carpet ride

A whole new world!

Song from new movie aladdin was playing in the car as Rudra and arya were laying on the roof of the car watching the stars while holding hands.

Arya :- "It's so beautiful."

Rudra :- "Yes so beautiful."

Rudra said while smiling at arya who was watching the stars. Arya felt eyes on her she turned her head to her side and saw rudra smiling at her she blushed and playfully pushed his shoulder.

Arya :- "Seriously!"

Rudra :- "What?! I got the best view here."

Rudra said while resting his head on his hands as he turned towards her. She blushed and continued looking at the stars.

Arya :- "I can't believe this we are together And you freaking proposed me with a darshan raval concert! This is so damn special."

Arya beemed happily rudra pinched her cheek.

Rudra :- "Well I am The Weirdo Rudra Everything is Weird about me babe!"

Arya blushed hard, she covered her face with her hands. rudra chuckled and removed her hands from her face, she opened her eyes to see him on top of her.

Arya's heart was beating fast as he leaned down, she closed her eyes her whole face was red like tomato.

Arya : "Is he going to kiss me?"

He smiled and kissed her forehead.

Rudra :- "You are precious."

Arya smiled as she opened her eyes, he was giving her his bright and cute smile.

Arya :- "Hayee your smile!"

Arya gave him a dreamy look making him blush. They both looked into each others eyes remembring all their moments.

Mere dil mein jagah Khuda ki khaali thi

Dekha wahan pe aaj tera chehra hai

Main bhatakta huaa sa ek baadal hoon

Jo tere aasmaan pe aake thehra hai

Sapna jahan song started playing on the radio at the right moment. lyrics of the song perfectly matched them, rudra was a lost bird who found his home in arya.

His eyes were now moist, arya smiled and kissed his cheek. Rudra hugged her and buried his face in the crook of her neck as she wrapped her hands around his neck.

Rudra :- "Thank you for coming in my life."

He whispered into her ears making her heart skip a beat.

Arya :- "I am more lucky rudra."

Tu rooh hai toh main kaaya banu