Chapter 20 :- Man bhareya.

Arya :- "Wow even her parents approved that's amazing! All well!"

Arya smiled brightly but soon her smile dropped when she saw rudra upset.

Arya :-"What happened Rudra?"

Rudra :- "It was not all well..".

Arya was nervous she feared the worst.

Rudra :-"After that our 12th final exams started we both were busy in studying so after the last exam we decided to go on a long bike ride after a week It was our last exam..."

Rudra closed his eyes arya kept her hand on his arm he looked at her and held her hand tight.

Rudra :- "Our center was different so After my exam I went to pick her up.."

Flashback..

Rudra was near suchi's exam center he was on the opposite road when he saw her waving at him she gestured for him to stop there so he parked his bike.

Suchi was smiling widely she was just looking at him without paying attention to the road rudra was gesturing her to pay attention to the road but she shook her head laughing and started running towards him.

Rudra was now feeling uneasy so he started crossing the road.

Suchi :- "I told you to stay where you are I wanted to hug you filmy style!"

Suchi yelled while running at him rudra shook his head while laughing. He then saw a huge truck coming towards her.

Rudra:- "Move out of the way!!! Truck is coming!!"

Rudra asked her to  move out of the way but she couldn't understand anything because of the sudden car horns.

Rudra ran towards suchi in full speed but before he could reach her the truck hit her because of the hit she fell far away and her head hit the road.

Rudra :- "SUCHI!!!!"

Rudra yelled he couldn't believe his eyes he felt his world stop. he ran towards her, now all the people were gathering around suchi, some people even chased the truck driver to stop him but he drove away.

Rudra pushed past  the people he felt his knees go weak when he saw her laying on the road in her own pool of blood.

She was looking at him tears were streaming down her cheek.

He fell on knees she held out her hand towards him he  crawled towards her and held her hand.