Chapter 51 - RUYA

After 2 year.

Lot of things happened in this 2 years.

Rudra and Aarush started a Face identification technology, which gives all information about a person by identifying their name it's in the cameras.

Its used by the police force ,to know the information about a person, to know where, what is happening and who is doing it. Its also used by hospital for medical emergency.

First people were skeptical about it but later on they started using it more and soon it became successful and the most used app. After this they even launched few more apps for different uses.

Arya is now a famous singer she also acted in a few shows. She had to struggle alot at first but later on she got a opportunity and from there she hit it off.

Kajal is a now famous.fashion designer.

After graduation she did a fashion course and decided to pursue this career. She first assisted the famous fashion designer in town but later started her own firm.

Anmol decided to becoming a professor at his own college after being inspired by om. And Niti is now a bank manager because that's what she wanted to try.

Rohan After his 'Talk' with noor had to go to bangalore to help improve business there but before he talked to noor about something.

Flashback.

Rohan :- "I'm going to bangalore for a while maybe even for a year."

Noor was surprised and heartbroken but she kept a straight face and nodded. Rohan could feel her sadness but he had to do it.

Rohan :- "But when I'll return I'll look for you and if at that time you still haven't found your mr.right then can you try giving this mr.wrong a chance?"

Rohan smiled nervously noor rolled her eyes but then smiled and nodded.

Noor :- "Sure I'll wait for this mr.wrong."

Rohan and noor chuckled she wrapped her arms around his torso he smiled and wrapped his arm around her waist.

Noor :- "Come back soon."

Flashback end.

Noor like she said waited for rohan patiently they didn't text or called each other in this 2 years but still they both knew the other is waiting too.

Back to present.

Aarush :- "Idiot please go to your date man and let me go to!"

Rudra :- "Seriously aarush it's 4 pm and the date is at 6!"

Aarush :- "Still we need to get ready but here you are working and making me work too!"

Aarush complained with a pout rudra chuckled he knew there was no way aarush was going to work or let him work quietly so he decided to go home.

Rudra :- "Ok let's go."

Aarush :- "Yes!!!"

Aarush jumped in happiness he did a little dance rudra burst out laughing at his silly happy dance.

Rudra :- "Ok ok let's go now!"

Rudra stood up from his chair aarush grined and followed after him to their respective cars.

After 1 hour

Arya and Kajal were getting ready for their date, tho they were going to different places but still they decided to get ready together.