Chapter 22 - Dream.

Arya walked in the class thinking about what happened earlier she started walking to her bench, lost in her own thoughts suddenly she slipped and was about to fall down but someone caught her just in time.

She was waiting for the impact but nothing happened she opened her eyes to see anmol smiling at her.

Anmol :- "You ok?"

Arya smiled back nodding, just then rudra walked in he saw arya in anmol's arms they were smiling at each other.

Suddenly he felt angry and hurt
Behind him Aarush was smiling as he remembered what happened at his house.

Flashback.

Anmol :- "Why did you call us at your house? What's cooking in your mind?"

Kajal :- "Anmol calm down let him talk!"

Aarush :- "Exactly!"

Aarush had asked anmol, kajal to come to his house to discuss something and for the past 5 minutes he was just thinking and that made anmol more impatient.

Anmol :- "Ok ok."

Aarush :- "Look Guys Rudra needs to realize his feelings."

Kajal :- "Now that you have mentioned it I was thinking the same thing he have to tell her."

Anmol :- "I thought the alcohol would have made him tell her!"

Aarush:- "You purposely made him drunk?"

Aarush and kajal furrowed their eyebrows at anmol.

Anmol :- "No No but I thought it would have worked."

Aarush :- "Seriously listen to me I have a plan!"

Anmol :- "Then are you waiting for the grass to grow here on the wooden floor?"

Aarush :- What the hell? Are you still high?

Kajal :- He means just tell us.

Aarush :- "Yeah yeah! So we make rudra jealous!"

Kajal :- "Woah that's a cool idea jealously always works!"

Aarush smiled proudly as he patted his own back.

Anmol :- "But how? Getting rohan involved? Not that donkey!"

Kajal :- "No we can find other ways too."

Aarush :-"Yeah I have a plan for that also, Anmol likes Arya!"

Anmol now had shocked look on his face But kajal understood what aarush meant she smirked at aarush as he smirked back.

Anmol :- "WHAT?! I don't! Who told you?!"

Kajal :- "Just listen to him!"

Aarush :- "How much I love you babe!"

Aarush winked at Kajal who shook her head trying to hide her blush.

Aarush :- "You will only pretend you like arya to make rudra jealous!"

Anmol :- "How that's gonna work?! And why can't you do that?"

Anmol interrogated aarush who rolled his eyes.

Aarush :- "Because Me liking her won't work Rudra will know! Just pretend! be flirty with her and I have some situations planned for this ok!"

Anmol :- "Rudra knows I am her best friend why would he believe all this?"