Chapter 2

Kendra's POV
I'm thinking of Tita Imee right now. "Ma! Do you have Irene's phone number?" I asked "Wala, but I'll try to ask Imee. Why?" She asked "Nothin'" I uttered, she nodded.

"Here's the phone number" Mommy said and gave the piece of paper. I save it immediately and called her.

"Hello? who's this?" The other line says

"Hello, it's me Kendra" I uttered

"Oh yeah, why? Need something?" She asked

"Uhmm can we meet today? I mean if you're available" I said

"Uhh okay?For what?"she asked again

"Nothin' I have to ask you a multiple questions lang" I said, she said okay and ended the call.

I messaged her "1pm at Starbucks".

Irene's POV
"Hey Kendra, Greggy this is Kendra; Kendra this is Greggy my suitor" I said and they shaked hands.

"So what do you need to ask?" I asked "Uhmm about Tita Imee" she said "Why?May gusto ka pang malaman about her?" I asked. "Y-yeah, if you'll gonna let me to ask you" she said.

"Of course, ready your notes to list them down" I smiled. "Her favorite place" she asks

"Vigan in Ilocos Sur and Saud beach in Ilocos Norte" I uttered

"Favorite drinks?" she asks "Iced coffee" I uttered. She continue to ask me about Ate until she's finally done.

Kendra's POV
"Thank you very much Irene and Greggy. And sorry sa abala" I said smiled "It's okay. Anyway we'll go na we're about to go somewhere pa eh" Greggy uttered. "Ah okay, Thank you again!" I yelled and they smiled.

"Success!" I exclaimed when Katie answered her phone. "Alam mo na lahat?" She asks "Nah, but I already have a hint on what she likes and dont's" I uttered. "Naks! Go lang support kita" she cheered me but I ended the call right away.

I decided to go to the mall. But when I enter Watson's I saw Tita Imee. "Tita!" I called her attention but..

"Oh hi, Kendra. This is Hendrix my suitor" she says and that left me dumbfounded. "Oh I see po, Hello po I'm Kendra" I said politely and he smiled.

"Why are you here? Kasama mo si Mommy mo?" She asks and roam her eyes around

"Ah no po, Just to relax lang and may kinita din po kasi akong kaibigan" I said, she nodded and I make paalam na cause masakit na.

Irene's POV
"Why naman di mo sinabi sakin na may manliligaw na si Tita Imee" she said on the other line.

"She had?! Wait I don't know that" I said surprised "Yeah she had, I met them earlier in the mall" she uttered sadly.

"S-sandali nga, bat parang apektado ka?" I ask her

"Ano bes may balak ka pa manligaw?" I heard on the phone

"Ha?ahh hindi noh, bat naman ako magiging apektado" she said

"Luh?I know that moves" I said

"W-what do you mean?" She asks

"Wala, sige na. May kausap ka ata dyan eh and also ligawan mo pa din yung tinutukoy ng bestfriend mo I guess haha" I told her and I didn't let her to speak pa, I ended the call immediately.

_________________________________________________________

Thank you for reading!Love you all and keep safe. Vote if you like this,Thanks!