Chapter 50

Today is Imee and Kendra's fifth anniversary. Imee wake up so early to prepare a breakfast for Kendra.

Tristan and Kath sleep at Imelda's house, "Imee, good morning" Manang greeted her

"Good morning, Manang. Mag day-off muna kaya kayo ngayon" She smiles. "Sigurado ka dyan?" Manang asks.

"Oo naman, ano ka ba naman Manang" Imee uttered. "Salamat Imee ha? Birthday din kasi ngayon ng apo ko eh"

"Sige ho, pakisabi nalang sa kanya happy birthday" Imee smiles. She stood up from the chair and went to their room.

"Love? Goodmorning wake up na" Imee softly uttered to Kendra who's now sleeping. "Hmm? What time na?"

"It's 7:30 my love, happy anniversary" Imee greeted and platted her kisses on her face. "Haha happy anniversary too, my love" Kendra replied and kissed her lips.

"Sila Kath and Tristan na kina Irene na" Imee informed her, "Imee alis na ako ha? Ingat kayo dito" Manang yelled.

"Sige ho!" Imee yelled, "Aano si Manang?" Kendra asked. "Pinag day-off ko muna and timing birthday daw ng apo niya"

"Hmm so tayong dalawa nalang dito?" Imee nodded and smiled, seductively. "Napagiisip mo Josefa! Wala, walang mangyayari satin!" Kendra exclaimed, laughing..

Imee pouted, "Kahit anong gawin mong pagpapacute dyan anyway may food na ba? Gutom na 'ko" Kendra asks.

"Ako yung food mo ngayon" Imee chuckles. "Hey! Ang landi-landi mo talaga! Magtigil ka nga" Kendra laughs.

"Ba yan, tara na nga sa baba. I prepared breakfast there" Imee said like she's nagtatampo.

"Wag ka nang magtampo dyan, I love you so much and thank you for preparing a breakfast for us" Kendra smiled and kissed her passionately.

They just eat their breakfast while talking and laughing.

............

It's already afternoon, Imee and Kendra are preparing themselves for their dinner date. "Love? Ready ka na?" Imee asks.

"Yes, how about you?" Kendra asked, softly. "Hmm, let's go na" Imee offered her hands, Kendra chuckles and accept it.

Imee just drives to the resto she reserved for them. When they arrived, Imee guided Kendra to gets out from the car.

"Thank you" Kendra smiled, wholeheartedly. Kendra is surprised to see the design, "Ikaw talaga, you never failed to make me surprised" Kendra is tearing up

"Hey, don't cry my love. You deserve this" Imee chuckles. She get the chair for her, the music starts.

"So romantic, thank you for doing this my Josefa" Kendra smiles, "Enough saying thank you, I'm contented seeing you happy"

Their foods served and while eating, Imee get something from her bag. "What's that?" Kendra asked and stopped eating.

"Can i hold your hand?" Imee asks, Kendra extend her arms to her. Imee held her hands and placed the ring to her finger.

Kendra remembered the ring that Imee gave to her way back five years ago.

"Another promise ring again, my love. But now I'm promising you that I'll cherish our love everyday. I'll love you more than I loved you before. That ring symbolize that forever will be I'm yours and you're mine. Till my last breath, ikaw at ikaw lang ang mamahalin ko" Imee chuckles.

Kendra wiped her tears, "You never failed to make me blush and have a teary eye to every speech of yours" Kendra replied.

Imee stood up and offer her hands, "Can you be my dance tonight?" She asks. Kendra smiled, "I would love to" She replied and accept Imee's hand.

They start to dance softly. "Thank you for always being there for me and Kath. Thank you for loving me to all those years and days had past, God knows how lucky I am to you. I think your shoulder is still the one I want to cry on, you're my totally bestfriend. You are my happiness when the sadness starts to popped in. I promise to love you everydat and it will never change cause you deserved to be loved like this, so much love between us and I'm very thankful to God that I've found you" Kendra uttered and kissed Imee's lips.

"I love you so much, my Kendra" Imee whispered, "I love you more, my Josefa" Kendra whispered, Imee kissed Kendra's forehead and both cheeks. Full of sweetness and love between them, They're very thankful that they found each other.

◻◾◻◾

"There is always a chance to change and make things right"

"I always need you in my life, Josefa" Kendra whispered while hugging her in their bed.

"So I am too, my life wouldn't be complete if you weren't there" Imee replied. "Goodnight, I love you so much" She continues and kissed her forehead.

"Goodnight too, I love you so much" Kendra uttered and slept, buried her face on Imee's neck.

Love isn't hard to find but the hard thing is how will you keep it alive and stronger. Just like Kendra and Imee they just wait the right time for them..

Now, we can all see how they inlove with each other, how they care and treasure each other. What a true love can do?  

"Sometimes love needs a second chance, because it wasn't ready the first time. It fails at first, but it only grows stronger and learns how to last a lifetime"

––––THE END–––