Chapter 11

1 month after.

Kendra's POV

I'm just laying in my bed, staring at Imee's pic. Suddenly my phone's rang, I check the name and it's Imee. I answer it immediately

"Ken are you free today?" Imee asked, "Yes why?" I uttered.

" I'm going to the mall sana and buy some books and some things for my office, Irene and Bonget are busy eh, If is it okay to you to accompany me?" She uttered

"Oo naman, what time ba?" I asked on the phone. "Later 1pm sana" She answered. "Okay sige, sunduin nalang kita sainyo na kina Tita ka ba?" I asked again.

"Yeah, dito na ako nakatira uli" She uttered.

I looked at the time it's already 12pm so I immediately took my towel and take a bath.

I finished by 12:30 and start to search for clothes. I just wore a pants and croptop and Jordan air for shoes. I get my car key and walked papunta sa car.

I started to drive and play music. Once I arrived at Tita's house I saw Irene gardening.

"Irene!"I called her. "Oh? bat andito ka?" She asked while opening the gate.

"Si Im-" she cutted me, "Andun sa room niya nagbibihis lang, puntahan mo nalang kung gusto mo" Irene uttered and I nodded.

Naglakad lang ako pataas at pumunta sa room ni Imee.

"Josefa, love?" I called her before I open the door. "I'm here,wait" She uttered and I sat down on her bed.

"Okay lang ba yung suot ko, Ken?" She asked me when she go out from her closet. "Yeah, beautiful" I uttered smiling at lumapit sa kanya.

"You are always beautiful in my eyes, Love" I uttered and hold her both cheeks. I kissed her forehead and "Thank you,Ken"She uttered smiling.

"Let's go?" I asked her and she nodded. I held her hand at bumaba ng sabay.

I held the door and open it for her, she smiled.

"Pasalubong ko!"Irene yelled nung nakita namin siya na nasa garden pa rin, we laughed at her and I nodded

"Saan muna tayo?" I asked and start the engine. "Sa bookstore muna and then kain tayo before pumunta ng office ko" She uttered and I nodded.

I just drive having a chika with her. "I know right hahaha" She uttered laughing, "We're here na pala eh" I uttered and looked outside.

"Sa malapit nalang sa entrance ka nalang mag-park, Ken mainit eh" She uttered.

"Sige wait, hanap lang tayo or gusto mo ibaba na kita dyan tapos ako nalang maghanap?" I suggested.

"Hindi, bilis maghanap ka na" She uttered and I nodded laughing.

"Ayaw mo talaga mahiwalay sakin" I uttered. "Hindi ah" She answered.

I saw a space na malapit lang so I immediately parked my car there. I step out first and open her door.

"Let's go na?" She asked me and I hold her right hand.

"Why?" She asked me while taking a glance to our hands. "Para malaman nila na taken ka na" I uttered smiling and she hit my arms.

"Baliw, di pa kita sinasagot noh" She uttered and we laughed. Dumeretso kami agad sa bookstore and I get a cart for her.

"Ang laki naman ng cart na yan" She uttered when she saw me pulling the cart.

"Nah, bibilhin ko lahat ng gusto mo kaya pumili ka lang dyan" I uttered, smiled.