Chapter 27

Kendra's POV
"Huy, tulungan mo naman ako" I uttered to Irene, she looked at me. "What do you need?" She asked

"Nagtatampo pa din si Josefa eh" I uttered, sadly. "Sino ba namang hindi eh nakita ka nyan kahapon may kasama nanaman" Irene uttered,  rolled her eyes.

"T-that's Claire Montefalco, the doctor?" I uttered and she looked at me. "Alam ko but she's not believing to me" Irene uttered

"Then make some effort, she likes that" Irene uttered. "H-how?" I asked, "Kendra?! Wala ka bang ex before?" Irene asked.

"O-okay, sorry na masyado ka namang masungit" I uttered and left. I called Claire to asked some help

"Hello? Claire are you busy?" I asked on the phone.

"Nah, not really why?" She asked. "Uhmm can you help me?" I uttered, biting my lower lip.

"About what? Money?parang malabo naman" She asked. "Gaga hindi, i-surprise ko sana si Imee?" I uttered

"Ay yun lang pala, of course! Later ba?" She uttered, "Yeah later, sa private park sana" I uttered

"Wait! Why not sa garden ng house ko nalang? Don't worry duty ko mamaya kaya wala ring tao sa bahay ko" She suggested

"Are you sure? Isn't that a little too much?" I asked, shyly. "Of course! Ano ka ba, kaibigan na tayo" She uttered

"So doon nalang, ipa-ayos ko na ba sa organizer ko?" She asked. "Ummm yeah, sabi mo eh thank you" I uttered and she ended the call.

"Bonget!" I quietly yelled and he looked at me. "Why?" He asked when he walked towards me.

"Ano sana favor? Kung okay lang naman" I uttered, "Sus ano yun?" He asked, chuckling.

"Kung pwede ikaw na bumili ng gift ko for Imee? May kailangan pa kasi ako ayusin for later" I uttered.

"Oo naman, sige ako nang bahala dun" He uttered and smiled. "Thank you! Bigay ko nalanh sayo mamaya yung money" I uttered and he nodded.

I already told Irene about my plan and she agreed so I drove myself to the nearest flower shop to buy some flowers, her favorite flowers.

I checked the time, it's already 5pm so I drove faster to Tita's house to take a bath and fetch Imee.

Imee's POV
"Josefa love?" Kendra called me, "Yes? What's your problem?" I asked and raised my eyebrow.

"Umm pwede mo ba akong samahan?" She asked, "Saan? Sa babae mo?" I asked.

"Isama mo na yan haha" CJ uttered, laughing. "Oo nga, Manang sama ka na" Irene uttered

"At ginatungan mo pa?" I asked and she nodded, laughing.

"Sige na, sandali lang!" I yelled. I change my clothes to a simple but elegant dress and pust some light make up.

"Let's go?" I asked Kendra but she's just staring at me. "Ano?tititigan mo ko o aalis tayo?" I asked seriously.

"W-what? I'm sorry tara na" She uttered and held my hands.

She hold the door and open it for me, she also guided me to get out.

"Saan tayo? Ngayon ko lang 'to nakita, bahay mo?" I asked and she shooked her head

"Nahh, bahay 'to ng kaibigan ko" She uttered and held my hands to walked in.

"Wait before we walked in, for you my love" She uttered and give me the flowers.

"Thank you?" I uttered, shyly. She guided me to the garden and I became speechless when I saw the arrangement.

"P-pinadesign mo 'to?" I asked and looked at her. "Of course only for you" She uttered and make me sit down.

The style is just like we're having a picnic to the park. "Beautiful" I uttered

"Love I'm sorry for everything, everything happened this past two months. I know it's not easy for you but just let me complete my shortcomings. I will make you feel the love you deserve, an endless love that's what you deserve" She uttered

"I know I'm wrong for not calling you nor messaging but believe me I'm just busy there that's why, also the picture of me kissing Xy" She stopped so I looked at her.

"S-she kissed me, I also don't know that someone capturing us. Maybe it's also her plan" She uttered, tears are flowing down on her cheeks

I wiped it and "Ssshh I'm sorry too, I'm sorry for judging you quickly. I just feel broken when I saw that and force myself to ignore you" I uttered, wiping my tears..

"I-i know, You don't have to say sorry. I understand, love" She uttered, get my hands and kissed the back of it.

"Let's eat?" She asked, smiling and I nodded quickly. "Yummy" I uttered, chuckling.

"I cooked that for you" She uttered while getting the soda. "Really? ? You're good in cooking huh?" I uttered.

"Maybe?" She uttered, laughing. We just eat and having some chika-chika. Laughing, that's what you will only hear around the garden.

"Wait, someone message me" I uttered, laughing. She stopped tickling me, but when I saw the message that someone send.

I don't know what I feels again, I feel anger, pity on myself and also sadness.

"L-love? What's wrong?" She asked me, "K-kendra?" I uttered, still staring at the pictures while tears are flowing down on my cheeks.

"Why what's the problem?" She asked and hold my hands. "Ganto ka na ba talaga? Bakit pare-parehas kayo?" I asked, crying.

"W-what do you mean?" She asked and I passed my phone to her. "Love it's not true, I promise" She quickly uttered.

"Hanggang kailan mo 'ko lolokohin? Kendra naniwala na ako sayo kanina eh" I uttered, punching her laps.

"Love believe me naman, that's not true" She uttered. "Iuwi mo nalang muna ako" I uttered, no emotions at all.

"J-josefaa?" She uttered, "Please?! I want to go home!" I yelled and walked out.

She followed me, "Wait I'll drive you home" She uttered when I'm about to call a taxi.

I didn't utter anything until I go home.

They also don't know what kind of love they have right now. But Kendra is still believing that everything will be okay. Just like before, The pure love they have before, it will come back. Maybe not today but she hopes as soon as possible.

Thank you for reading this! I hope you like it, I love you all and Keep Safe.

If there's a mispelled, typo or wrong grammars, I'm sorry

Vote if you like it, THANKS!♡♡
xx