SC: Imelda and CJ

CJ

"Goodmorning, mahal." I greeted her, she then smiled. "Goodmorning too. How's your sleep?" she asked.

"Good, super good. How about you, my love?" I asked and hugged her tightly.

"Same as well as you." she replied. "Let's take a shower together?" I asked, she smiled.

"No, you go first." she answered. "But why?" I asked. "Hmm, nakakarami kana." she said. "And so? I'm your husband." I answered.

She then laughed, hysterically. "Oh, really? I didn't know that. I thought my husband is, Ferdinand." she's really teasing me.

I then get up from the bed and went directly to the bathroom.

"Hey, I'm just joking!" I heard her exclaimed. "Edi wow." I whispered.

"Open the door na, mahal. Let's shower na together." she uttered while knocking at the door.

"No, shower with your Ferdinand." I replied. Narinig ko naman ang pag-padyak ng paa niya.

Siya yung nang-asar tapos ako ang manunuyo?

"He's already gone! How can we possibly do that?" she asked, I frowned.

"So may balak ka?" I asked. "Hey, I didn't say anything! Open this door na kasi, Christian." she said.

"No." I answered. "Kasi naman, you're jealous to Ferdinand who's now resting in peace?" she asked.

"Open this door na po kasi. I'm sorry na." she added so i have no choice but to open it.

Mahirap na kung ako pa ang susuyo.

"I'm sorry." she apologized as she wrapped her arms around me.

"I love you." she uttered, I then just kissed her head.

"Why aren't you saying I love you to me?" she asked as she pouted, I chuckled. "Edi manghingi ka kay Ferdinand." I uttered.

She glared at me. "Alam mo, kapag ginawa ko talaga 'yun, iiyak ka." she uttered.

"Why would I? eh may Claire pa ako." and because of that, she hit my chest. "You're so nakakainis!" she hissed.

I laughed. "Just kidding, I love you too, my love." I said as I kissed her cheeks.

"Why not to lips?" she asked. "We haven't brush our teeth yet, hon." I replied. "Oh yeah, I forgot." she replied.

"Shower na tayo together, hon ha?" she asked, I shooked my head.

"No. I'll go first." I answered. "What, I thought we're already okay?" she asked, as she looked at me.

"Hon, pupunta pa tayo kina Irene. Let's shower together na." she added as she embraced me.

"Sus, akala mo naman matitiis ko siya." I uttered and gently pulled her to the bathroom.

We just brushed our teeth and went directly to the shower. "Can I kiss you now?" I asked.

"Sus, as if you're not kissing me without my consent." she answered, I chuckled.

I then kissed her, deeply and there she reciprocated. "I really like the taste of your lips, hon." I whispered in her neck.

She laughed as she hit my arms. "Let's shower, no other extracurricular activity." she answered.

But then I didn't listen to her. My fingers are travelling her sexy body.

"Oh god, Christian! Hindi ka talaga masabihan!" she hissed, I laughed.

"Tigilan mo, sinasabi ko sayo." she warned me. "What? Just take a shower, hon. Don't mind me here." I answered.