Chapter 15

Bongbong's POV
"Irene" I called her attention and she walked closer to me. "Kuyaa" She uttered crying. Liza and I can't do anything but to comfort her.

"Mahal" we heard someone uttered. Irene hugged him immediately, "Sshh stop crying na, Kendra will be okay" Greggy uttered and caressed her back.

"What if she give up?Paano na sila ni Ate" Irene uttered. "That's just a what if mahal, stop overthinking" Greggy uttered and guide her to sit down.

"Ano ba kasing nangyari?" I asked and Irene explained it all.

"Sabi ko naman kasi kay Imee eh" Liza suddenly uttered. "Alam na ba ni Imee?" Greggy asked and I shooked my head.

"Don't you think na kailangan din nating sabihin 'to sa kanya?" Liza uttered.

"We will, but not now" Irene uttered still hugging Greggy

The doctor came out, "Doc what happened?"Liza asked. "Is she okay?" Irene asked.

"Medyo malakas ang pagtama ng ulo niya sa manibela so that's the cause why amnesia popped in" The doctor uttered

"P-po? How about her body?" Greggy uttered, "There's no injury in her body but still she need a guide" The doctor uttered.

"Pwede na po ba kaming pumasok?" Irene asked,"Opo, gising na po ang pasyente, excuse me" The doctor uttered and we said thank you.

We walked in and saw Kendra fidgeting her hands. "I-irene!" Kendra yelled and we're shocked.

"N-nakikilala mo ako?" Irene uttered, "Oo naman, ayan sila Liza, Bonget at Greggy oh" Kendra uttered laughing and Greggy called the doctor.

"Yes po?" The doctor asked, "We thought she had an amnesia? How come she regconized us?" Greggy asked

"Oh sorry I forgot to explain, she had a mild amnesia and the one who cause her pain lately yun ang sigurong nakalimutan niya" The doctor uttered and we nodded.

He left, "Kilala mo ba siya?" Irene asked and showed a pic of Ate Imee. "N-no? Sino siya?" Kendra uttered and we gave each other a look

"Ah wala yan, hayaan mo maaalala mo din siya" Liza uttered and get away the picture

"Pahinga ka na muna" I uttered and she smiled. "Paano yan?" Irene started the conversation while looking at Kendra.

"I guess sabihin na natin 'to kay Ate" I uttered. "Yeah, I guess so" Liza uttered.

"Poor Kendra" Greggy uttered. "Tawagan mo na si Ate, Kuya" Irene uttered and I nodded.

I dialed her phone number infront them.

"Hello Bonget?" Ate answered, "Ate may kailangan kang malaman" I uttered nervously.

"Ano yun? Bonget diretsuhin mo na kinakabahan ako sayo" Ate uttered. "A-ate si Kendra nasa hospital" I uttered plainly.

"Bonget?! Tell me this is joke" She yelled. "Magagawa ba naming biro yun" Liza uttered

"Sandali papunta na ako" Imee uttered and ended the call.

"Makakapunta ba siya kung di niya alam kung saan dinala?" Greggy uttered and we laughed.

While we are laughing may unan na tumama samin. We looked at Kendra who's grinning right now

"Pinagpapahinga niyo ako, tapos ang ingay niyo din" Kendra uttered and laughed at the same time

"Sige na matulog ka na" Irene uttered and throw the pillow. Someone knocked, "Hoy imposibleng si Imee yan" Irene uttered.

"Gagi, eh katatawag lang natin ah. Greggy ikaw na magbukas" I uttered and Greggy opened it. We're shocked when we saw Imee.

Imee walked closer to Kendra, "Kendra, are you okay? I-im sorry" Ate uttered nearly to cry.