Chapter 37

"Manangg?! What did you do to yourself?" Irene asked and lift up Imee's head. "S-si Leo" Imee tries to speak.

"Ano? What happened to Leo?" Irene asked, wiping Imee's tears. "N-nakita ko siya kasama si Kendra t-tapos nililigawan na pala niya si Kendra" Imee cried more loudly.

"Sshh Manang, stop crying na. Tingnan mo nahihirapan ka na huminga eh"Irene uttered, worriedly and asked Len (yaya) for water.

"Manang stop crying na kasi! Don't make me worried naman oh" Irene's tears suddenly fall down.

She grab her phone and try to call Bong but he's not answering so she tries to call Greggy. He answered it immediately

"Mahal help me please" Irene uttered ,crying while giving support to Imee. "What happened, mahal?" Greggy asked and she heard he get his car keys.

"Si Manang, nahihirapan huminga n-nandito kami sa bahay niya so please come over" Irene pleased him. "I will, wait me there" He answered but he didn't ended the call.

"Manang please, stop crying na kasi" Irene uttered and help her to drink some water. "Irene, what happened" She heard Greggy

"I-i don't know, pagdating ko ganyan na siya" Irene answered and Greggy picked her up like a bride.

They go immediately to the hospital. "Nurse help my Manang please" Irene cried and Greggy grabbed her.

"Sshh you too, stop crying baka kung ano rin ang mangyari sayo" He uttered and calmed Irene.

"What happened to my sister, Doc?" Irene asked. "She's okay but she's very dehydrated and she had asthma that's why"

"She also lacked air so she had difficulty breathing, your sister was so exhausted Miss. So give her a rest, we also saw wounds on her back and a broken vase or glass"

"Uhmm we saw some broken glass in her room, Doc. Is it possible that ayun yon?" Greggy asked and the doctor nodded

"If you don't bring her here early, she might loss her consciousness and lack of blood because her wound is quite deep" He explained

"Hindi naman po namin napansin ang sugat niya" Irene uttered, "Maybe because her clothes are loose and color red so her blood just combines with the color" Irene and Greggy nodded.

"Excuse me, I have rounds pa" The doctor uttered and leave. They opened the door and it revealed Imee with tired body.

Irene called Bonget and CJ to informed them, she didn't call their mother.

"Bakit ako yung pinili mong ligawan? Diba ang mahal mo si Imee? Siya yung hinihintay mo" Kendra asked him

"Yes but when I saw you, I suddenly fell in love" Leo answered and caressed Kendra's hair.

"Sus, di nga? Haha akala ko noon bakla ka" Kendra revealed, laughing. "Hey, grabe ka sakin haha but yun din naman ang unang impression sakin ng mga tao eh"

"Haha so sanay ka na?" Kendra asked him and looked at him but she didn't know that Leo looked at her also so their lips applied to each other.

"Geez, I'm sorry hindi ko sinasadya" Leo utteted, "I know kaya okay lang" She answered and looked away.

"Going back to the top-" Someone cutted her, "Boyfriend mo iha?" The woman asked. "Ay hindi po, manliligaw ko lang po" Kendra answered.

"Kailan pa? Anyway bagay kayo" The woman uttered and Leo smiled. "Ay thank you po" He uttered.

"Last month pa po eh" She answered again, smiling. "Ahh sana magkatuluyan kayo at alam kong magiging masaya kayong dalawa" She wished.

"Bagay po ba?" Leo asked and grabbed Kendra's shoulder. "Bagay na bagay, iho. Amina yung phone mo picturan ko kayo" She uttered.

She takes many picture of them, "Ang cute niyo talaga. Mauna na ako ha sana magtagal kayo" She uttered and left.

"Ikaw, sinakyan mo pa talaga" Kendra utteted, laughing. "Why? Sabi niya bagay tayo eh" Leo uttered, proudly

"Siguro kasi ampogi ko" He continue. "Heh! Hangin mo" She laughed and leaned her head to his shoulder.

"Pero yun nga, mabalik tayo? Bakit ako yung minahal mo? At hindi si Imee" She asked, staring at the sky.

"Kasi mas natutunan kitang minahal" He answered. "Eh first love mo siya, ika nga nila diba First love never dies" She uttered.

"Hindi naman kami naging kami eh pero oo minahal ko siya pero mas minamahal na kita ngayon" He uttered and pinched Kendra's cheeks.

"Aray naman! Ang sakit, Leo" She laughed. "Aww kawawa naman ang honeybunch ko" He uttered but Kendra hit his arms.

"Hoy! Mahiya ka nga, ang cheesy mo. Honeybunch talaga?" She uttered, laughing too hard.

"What do you want? Uhmm Dear?" Leo suggested. "Pang-Tita" she answered.

"Grabe ka, may kilala ako ganyan ang tawagan tapos going strong pa din sila ngayon kaya wag ka" He uttered, laughing.

"Ay ano? Sa RS tayo huhugot ng tibay? Ewan ko sayo" She laughed. "Hindi naman, dear" He uttered but instead Kendra laughed she smiled.

"Kinikilig ka na sakin" Leo uttered and kissed Kendra's cheeks. Her cheeks became red and her smile became more brighter.

"Hoy grabe ka na talaga! Tigilan mo ko, Dear" Kendra uttered and Leo smiled. "Yiee agree na siya sa dear, I love you" He uttered

"Thank you" She smiled..

"Manang, how are you na?" Irene asked when Imee woked up. "Where's Kendra?" She asked.

"Manang please stop thinking of Kendra muna, hindi mo na naaalagaan yung sarili mo" Bong uttered and walked towards her.

"Masaya na siya kay Leo, kaya pwede ba Manang? Maging masaya ka nalang din para sa kaniya" Irene uttered and caressed her hair.

"Ang sakit eh" Imee started to cry again. "Eto nanaman tayo, Manang eh. Stop crying na" Greggy uttered

"You need to destress yourself. You are very exhausted from everything" Irene uttered. "I need Kendra, siya lang yun" Imee answered

"Manang ayoko na magka-sama ng loob nanaman sayo pero pinalaya ka na niya kaya palayain mo na rin siya" Irene uttered

"Hindi ko kaya, she's my home, my pahinga and everything kaya pwede ba? Ibalik niyo ko sa kaniya" Imee pleased them.

"Manang pinalaya ka na, Wala ka nang magagawa dun" Bonget uttered. "Bakit niya ako pinalaya ng ganun ganun lang? Akala ko ba hihintayin niya ako hanggang sa maging ready ako?"

"Ngayon naman na ready na ako, ready na ako uling mahalin siya. Siya naman ang bumitaw, ano ba yan? Siya naman ngayon ang lumisan" Imee uttered, crying.

"Ay basta Manang, forget her. And start yourself again without her" Irene uttered and told her to sleep again.

"I think we need to talk Kendra regarding this" Bong uttered. "Kuya naman, hayaan na natin siya" Irene uttered

"Hindi naman titigil si Manang, kung hindi niya malalaman ang talagang dahilan" Bong answered and Greggy agreed

"Kayong bahala basta ako I'm not agreeing with this" Irene uttered and sat down.

They just rest themselves.

Thank you for reading this! I hope you like it, I love you all and Keep Safe.

If there's a mispelled, typo or wrong grammars, I'm sorry.

Vote if you like it, THANKS!♡♡
xx