Chapter 47

Tristan is just playing in the garden while Imee is just watching him. "Baka mahulog ka dyan!" She yelled..

"No mommy, look" he answered and balanced himself and fake that he slipped away.

"Bata ka! Papatayin mo ba ako sa nerbyos? Come here" she yelled again. Tristan walked towards her.

"Ikaw talaga, napakakulit mo kung kanino ka nagmana ng kakulitan" she hissed, Tristan chuckled.

"Kay Tito Bong and Tita Irene" he answered, proudly. "Oo nga ata, lahat ng kakulitan nila nalipat sayo" Tristan laughed too hard.

"Tawa tawa ka dyan, pagbuhulin ko kayo ng Tito't tita mo eh" she hissed and leveled her son to wipe his sweat.

"Ay mommy, can I go to Daddy's house?" He asked and looked at her. "Huh? Of course, do you want mommy to accompany you?"

"Yes, mommy I would love to" he smiled. "Okay, Ya pakiayusan si Ken" Imee uttered, "Puntahan ko lang si Mama mo ha?" Tristan nodded.

...........

"Love? Aalis kami ni Ken ha" Imee uttered when she walked in and saw Kendra and Kath laying down.

"Saan punta niyo?" Kendra asked, "Sa Daddy niya, nagrequest eh" Imee answered and get Kath.

"Huy, di mo papansinin si Mommy?" She asked but Kath looked at away. "Ay may topak ang Kath namin" Imee laughed..

"I want Mama" Kath answered, "Ay ayaw mo talaga kay Mommy?" Imee asked and Kath shooked her head.

"Edi wag, oh love" Imee uttered and gave Kath to Kendra. Tristan walked their room, "Pogi talaga ng Ken namin" Kendra uttered..

Tristan walked towards her, Kendra hugged him so tight. "Hmm laki na, wala munang girlfriend ha?"

"Never ma, I'm contented to you and Mommy" He answered, "Sweet talaga" Kendra answered and kissed his cheeks.

"Oh tara na, love mauna na kami. I love you" Imee uttered and kissed her lips and forehead. While she kissed Kath's forehead.

Tristan kissed Kendra's cheeks and Kath's cheeks and forehead.

◻◾◻◾

"Good afternoon, Dad" Tristan greeted him, "Good afternoon, dude" Seb answered.

"Good afternoon, Seb" Imee smiled, "Oh good afternoon, Imee" he answered. "Dad, I want to go in the mall"

"You want? Let's go" Sebastian answered and get his car keys. Sebastian guided Imee to gets in to his car.

Imee smiled at him, "Thank you" she uttered, wholeheartedly. Sebastian smiled back to her and gets in to the car.

Once they arrived, "Saan muna tayo?" He asked them. "Sa arcade, Dad" Tristan answered so Seb nodded..

Sebastian held Imee's hand so Imee looked at him. "Sshh it's okay" he answered but Imee break it.

"Sorry but it's not okay" Imee answered and smiled. "Mom, Dad are you going to argue or what?" Tristan asked them.

"No, sige na mauna na kayo" Imee answered and get her phone. "Are you busy?" She asked Irene on the phone.

"Uhm binabantayan ko lang si Alfy, why?" Irene answered. "Can you come here in SM Aura?" Imee asked..

"Imee let's go" Sebastian uttered but Imee just nodded. "W-wait, si Seb ba yan?" Irene asked. "Yup, Irene come here".

"Eh binabantayan ko nga si Alfy, Manang" Irene uttered. "Edi isama mo, bilis na kasi" Imee hissed.

"Sige, wait I'll inform Greggy lang" Irene answered and ended the call. "Ano? Nakabili na ba kayo ng tokens?" She asked them.