Chapter 46

A week had past.

"Meldy, I'm sorry na kasi" CJ uttered while following her. "No, can't you understand that word?" She hissed.

"Sige na kasi, mahal ko" CJ pleased, "No magtiis ka dyan" she left him. It's been a week that CJ is sleeping in the guest room.

"Mahal, gusto na kitang makatabi" he said. "Tigilan mo nga, tabihan mo si Claire" she answered

"Hanggang ngayon ba naman? Kalimutan mo na siya, mahal" he hissed. "Bakit, ikaw ba kinalimutan mo na siya? Diba hindi pa rin kaya ewan ko na sayo"

"Mahal, but it's not the reason to keep ignoring me. It's been a week, Meldy when we have an argue"

"Yes it's been a week but still, you haven't change!" She yelled. "What? We're going to argue again? Meldy ano ba, inaayos ko yung atin but you? You are still stick in what happened"

"Then don't fix it, is that a problem? Lahat nalang kasi problema sayo" she answered. "Kasi ikaw, lahat nalang issue sayo!"

"At bakit napunta sakin? Ako ba yung nakipagkita sa ex ko? If you don't know the word respect then leave this house"

"But I chose to fixed this relationship, Meldy! Sana naiintindihan mo yun. Kung ikaw nahihirapan ako rin!" He yelled.

"Ay bakit, sa tingin mo hindi ko naiintindihan?" She sarcastically asked. "Oo, bakit? Kasi you never appreciated me"

"Nabuang ka na? I never appreciated you? Did you hearing yourself, CJ?" She asked. "Ikaw ata yung hindi nakakaintindi eh"

"Meldy naman, but okay if we're going to stay with this kind of actions, Let's end this" CJ uttered. "Cut your all connections with me and I'll do the same"

Imelda think about it, and that's when she realized. She went too far from what she is before.

She immediately hugged him and cried, "N-no, I'm sorry mahal. I didn't mean to" she cried. "I can't live without you"

"Hmm?" CJ asked, "No, I won't cut all my connections with you, I'm sorry please?"

He can't resist it, He hugged Imelda so tight. "Ahh I miss you, mahal ko" he whispered, "Wag na tayong mag-away ng ganto please?"

"Hmm I love you, my Imelda" he uttered and kissed her lips and forehead. "I love you too, mahal ko"

He lay down her body and kissed her lips again.
..............

"Yiee sana all, isa pa nga char" Irene uttered, laughing. "Anyway tumawag si Manang" she continue.

"Really?! Nasaan?" She excitingly asked. "Nasa baba and hinahanap kayo" Imelda stood up and pulled CJ.

"Hi Mommy, CJ. How's the both of you?" She asked, preventing to laugh. "We're okay, why?" She asked.

"Mommy, diba tinuro mo samin yung huwag maging dugyot?" She asked, chuckling. "Hmm yeah, A certain of, why?"

"Looked at each other mouth, mommy. It's full of your lipstick!" Imee exclaimed. "Oh my god, I'm sorry" she apologized.

"It's okay, anyway I have to go na cause andito na si Seb, bye Mommy! Clean yourself please also you CJ"

"Bye, Ading. I love you and I miss you so much. Send my regards to other!" She uttered and ended the call.

"Sila na ba ni Seb, Irene?" Imelda asked while wiping her mouth. "Of course not, ma naman" Irene uttered.

"Eh lagi na silang magkasama doon eh" she answered. "But it doesn't mean na sila na, amg issue mo naman, mhie"

"Baka lang naman kasi, y'know" she answered, Irene groaned and left. "Let's go to our room na, mahal. Let's watch Netflix"