Chapter 10

Imee's POV

"Saan ba tayo pupunta,Bonget?" I asked him. "Basta wala ka bang tiwala sakin?" He uttered.

"Meron naman pero sa mga ngiti mo ngayon?wala" I uttered.

"Ay grabe siya oh" Bonget uttered, "Mommy ikaw di mo sakin sasabihin kung saan tayo pupunta?" I asked her.

"Pagkatiwalaan mo si Bong" Mommy uttered.

I just groaned and wait until we arrived on our destination.

"Oh bahay to nila Maine ah"I uttered "Aano tayo dito?" I continue.

"Ateee!!" Irene yelled, "Oh andito ka din? Ano ba gagawin natin dito?" I asked them.

"Masyado kang maraming tanong, Ate" Irene uttered at hinila ako papasok.

"Oh Josefaa! Eto na yung damit at sandals mo,maganda yan si Irene ang pumili" Rachel uttered and I looked at Irene,she just smiled at me.

"Ano ba kasing nangyayari?Kanina pa ako curious sa inyo ha" I uttered and get the dress and sandals from Rachel.

"Nasaan nga pala si Kendra?" I asked them.

"Mamaya mo na hanapin yun, magpalit ka na" Irene uttered, "Maganda naman itong damit ko ah" I uttered.

"Ate ako na nagsasabi panget, kaya magpalit ka na" Irene answered.

"Grabe ka sakin, oo na masyado kang mapilit" I uttered and go to the bathroom.

I just wore the dress and I just put my hair on para maayos tingnan.

"Mas maganda ka ngayon, Ate"Irene uttered when I open the door.

"Ganda mo talaga Josefa kaya no wonder bagay kayo ni Kend-" Bongbong cutted Rachel. "Ah eh tara na sa garden?" Bong uttered and I nodded.

Bong guided to garden and I surprised when I saw the organized of it.

"W-wait para saan to? Bakit dalawa lang ang upuan?" I asked them

"Doon kami oh" Irene answered pointing the table.

"Ang layo naman, sino bang nag-ayos nito?" I asked them and when I turned around I saw Mommy and the three are already sitting on their chairs.

I just stared at the design when the music popped in.

Wise men say only fools rush in
But I can't help falling in love with you

Oh, shall I stay? Would it be a sin
Oh, if I can't help falling in love with you?

Like a river flows
Surely to the sea
Darling, so it goes
Some things are meant to be

Take my hand, take my whole life too
Oh, for I can't help falling in love with you

Oh, like a river flows
Surely to the sea
Darling, so it goes
Some things are meant to be

Oh, take my hand, take my whole life too
For I can't help falling in love with you
Oh, ooh, oh, for I, I can't help falling in love with you

I turned around and saw Kendra walking to me.

"Maganda ba?" She asked me smiling, "Yeaahh super" I smiled.

"For you" Kendra uttered and gave me a bouquet of my favorite flower. "Thank you" I uttered and smiled

I saw Irene and the others around me. "Why?" I asked them.

Irene is pointing to some on so I took a look. Kendra is holding my hands.

"Josefa we just met one month ago pero when we met I literally told Katie that liligawan kita dahil nagagandahan ako sayo haha. And when I always contact Irene to ask her more about you, I did that because I love you. Josefa can I ask you?" Kendra uttered and I nodded

"I like you, I love you and can I court you?" Kendra uttered, Irene looked at me saying 'answer it'.

"Alam mo Ken, Diba I told you that kung may gusto man manligaw sakin eh papayagan ko siya as long as pasok siya sa standards ko. Eh ang standard ko is like Mommy's standard haha" I uttered and looked at Mommy.

"And I know naman na gusto ka niya maging daughter-in-law?hahaha joke lang. Anyway your personality is one of my standards, Irene knows that" I continue.

"But if you're going to ask me that question?maybe?Yes ken I will allow you" I uttered smiling.

"Thank you,Josefa!" Kendra exclaimed and hugged me. "You're welcome and thank you too" I uttered hugging her.

"Yieee kailangan ko na tawagan si Greggy, ayokong mainggit dito" Irene uttered.

We laughed. "Ano?let's eat?" Kendra suggested and I nodded. "Kailan mo ito pina-ayos?" I asked her while eating. "Actually kanina lang haha" She answered.

"Weehh?baka naman napagod ka ha" I uttered, "No pero si Irene napagod haha" She uttered laughing.

"Talagang bestfriend kayo nun noh?" I asked her.

"Well yeah, magiging sister-in-law ko ata yan eh"She uttered and we laughed.

"Hoy nanliligaw ka palang" I uttered laughing.

"Doon na din papunta yun"She answered, "Well let's see" I uttered smiling. "Masarap ba ang food?Luto yan ni Tita eh" She uttered.

"Of course haha" I answered. Another music popped in, "Can you be my dance tonight, Josefa?" She asked and I nodded.

I stand up and hold her waist, she did the same.

Overnight scenes, dinner and wine
Saturday girls
I was never in love, never had the time
In my hustle and hurry world
Laughing myself to sleep
Waking up lonely
I needed someone to hold me oh oh oh

It's such a crazy old town
It can drag you down
Till you run out of dreams
So you party all night to the music and lights
But you don't know what happiness means
I was dancing in the dark with strangers
No love around me
When suddenly you found me oh oh oh

Girl you're every woman in the world to me
You're my fantasy, you're my reality
Girl you're every woman in the world to me
You're everything I need, you're everything to me
Oh girl

"You're my fantasy and my reality" Kendra uttered, "I love you?" She continue. "Thank you" I uttered and smiled with each other.

"I will wait for you, my love. Kahit gaano katagal pa yan" She uttered and kissed my forehead.

"Sabi ko na nga ba eh, mang-iinggit kayo" Irene rolled her eyes.

The night ended happily. "Saan ka matutulog nyan?" I asked her, "Ikaw kung saan mo ako gusto patulugin" She uttered laughing.

"Ikaw talaga, dyan ka nalang muna matulog" I uttered and she nodded. "Bye,see you tomorrow. I love you" She uttered.

"Bye,see you too and goodnight" I uttered smiling.

"Ooppss pwede na yan, tara na Ate inaantok na ako" Irene uttered at hinila ako palabas.

Irene's POV

"Ikaw naman masyado mong in-enjoy" I uttered and pinched her waist.

"Aray,ano ba Irene?" Ate asked smiling.

"Nabubuang ka na ba, Ate? Para kang naglalakad sa ilalim ng buwan ah" Bonget uttered laughing and that's when she realized na ang bagal niya maglakad.

"Tse! tara na nga baka inaantok na din si Mommy" Ate uttered at binilisan ang paglalakad.

"Tingnan mo yun haha, kanina lang ang saya tas nung satin ang sungit" Bonget uttered

"Di ka naman daw kasi si Kendra pano ka di susungitan?" I asked him laughing.

"Pero oo nga, nabubuang na talaga" I continue, We laughed

"Ano magtatawanan pa kayo dyan?" Ate asked "Eto na nga oh, eto naman ka-sungit" Bonget uttered. "Ka-tagal niyo kasi" Ate hissed.

"Chill ka nga, kanina lang todo ngiti mo tapos ngayon tingnan mo yang kilay mo magkasalubong na magkasalubong na" I uttered laughing.

Thank you for reading this! I hope you like it, I love you all and Keep Safe. Vote if you like it,THANKS!🤍