4. smut - rainy day

Steve had just entered Eddie's trailer shortly after it started raining so to his luck, he wasn't that wet.
He went to Eddie nearly every day after work so Eddie didn't eben lock the door anymore.

Steve looked around the trailer but couldn't find Eddie until he looked directly into Eddie's room.
I'd didn't even smell that bad like weed like before Steve's daily visits because Steve wouldn't allow him to smoke when he was around.
Eddie layed in bed, not asleep but also not quite awake, and gazed up to Steve.
He reached out o him, grabbing his face in one hand and giving him a small kiss on the cheek.

Suddenly, all the lights went off with a shudder and they sat in darkness.
Steve could hear Eddie gasp out a high pitched sound and sit up abruptly wich wasn't normal since it often happened that the lights went out in the trailer park.

But he remembered that Eddie often seemed to get a little uncomfortable when it rained like today so he guessed that Eddie was scared of rain?
He sat closer to hold Eddie and felt how goosebumps build up on Eddie's neck and asked worriedly:„ are you alright? Seems like you're scared of a little rain, munson."
It was dark but Steve could honestly feel the bitchface that Eddie probably gave him and grinned.
Then another lid sound was lightening up outside and Eddie nearly jumped again.

But Steve held him tight enough so Eddie could calm down again.
Eddie signed after he calmed down a bit.
„dont tell the others that their dungeon master is scarred of a little thunder.. it's not good for my image."
„What image?" Steve laughed .
Eddie giggled, still a little uncomfortable from the last thunder, but still replied:„ honestly Harrington, I don't want anyone to know about it. It's really uncomfortable for me."
Steve nodded but after he guessed that Eddie couldn't see that in the darkness, he answered:„ sure, Munson. Anyways.. I guess we can't watch the rocky horror picture show for the millionest time when there is no electricity right now. What else would you like to do?"
Eddie leaned closer to him and felt how steves heart were beating.
It must've been arousing for Steve because Eddie noticed that it got a bit faster than before.

He sayed:„ you don't even know what the movie is about. You never ever pay attention to it."
„well, that is your fault! You always get horny when you see it."
Eddie pouted :„ that's so not true! I'm not making out with myself! as I remember- you're always with me then."
Eddie noticed how fast Steve's heart was pounding and felt, how hot his body got.
If the lights would work, Eddie could see how red Steve was.
He himself wasn't any better though.
Steve suddenly started kissing him lovingly and pressing him down the mattress.
„ oh calm down, big boy." Eddie stated laughing, once his lips weren't locked with Steve's anymore.
Steve grumbled around :„ why? We barely have time for it because the kids come here so often and you are always working."
„you also work, Harrington. And the kids only come over because they fancy you."
Steve sat up, legs on each side of Eddie's torso, and mumbled :„ well, they also fancy you.i fancy you too.. So please let's do it!"

They were still in darkness, the only bit of light coming from outside the trailer.
Eddie couldn't lie, he wanted to see Steve right now so badly but he also wanted to grant him the wish.
„ alright Harrington, do you wann be top or not?"
Steve got closer, lips on Eddie's ear as he whispered with a hot breath:„ I wanna take care of you today, is that alright for you, darling?"
Eddie wanted to agree but another stormy lightning crashed the silence and he let out a high pitched scream out.
Steve have him small kisses behind his ear and on his neck before straightening his back.

„you clearly aren't comfortable with doing it right now while there is a storm outside. Do you want to just lay in bed and cuddle maybe? Until the storm is over."
Now Eddie also sat up so their faces were close again.
He put his arms around Steve to get him even closer to his still heated body and answered:„ no, please don't stop! You can't just make me horny and then leave me like this..!"
For a few seconds the only hearable things were Steve's breathing sounds and the rain that splattered on the window.
Steve layed Eddie back down and reached under his pillow were they hid the condom's when they were to lazy to clean up properly.