9. fluff- company

Wednesday afternoon, Steve had his shift over at 9 so he only had 3 more hours to go.
Nobody would go to a video shack at this time anyway.
Well- beside maybe Nancy but only to visit robin.
They got pretty close since vecna and often rant about girls and how they both love women.
It's funny how the gayest people are always friends and never more (not now).
But since robin switched shifts, she wasn't here today and Steve was stuck there alone.
His only hope was that one of his friends would come over to hang out with him or some hot chicks would look for a good movie and he could flirt but how high would that chance be?
To his luck, both happened at the same time by Eddie Munson entering.
He leaned on the countertop and gazed to Munson, smiling.
Eddie wore his casual tight black jeans with black bandana hanging out his backpocket and a grey self-made corroded coffin short, layered with a back leather jacket.
He wore his silver rings and a few rusty necklaces and on too of all, he had black lines under his eyes- eyeliner.
Steve had already noticed how Eddie wore more jewelry and makeup outside of school and to be honest, he just loved his whole look.
Everything seemed to look absolutely stunning on Eddie.
Eddie seemed to have noticed the looks he got from Steve and walked over to him.
He leaned forward him, getting closer and smirked :„ heya big boy. Did you miss me?"
„ I have seen you only two days ago, Munson. You were the one that brought me to your DND campaign." He laughed out.
Steve felt Eddie's breath on his face, he smelt like weed.
He then started talking again :„ but yes.. I did miss you and your weird smell of weed."
Eddie's cheeks turned a light shade of pink and he joked about it.
„ so Steve Harrington has something for stoners now? Good to know."
Steve walked over to Eddie so no wooden counter was between them anymore.
He looked up and down on Eddie, soaking in every small detail of his outfit like a sponge.
But his staring was obvious so eddie marked:„ take a picture, it'll last longer."
Steve had to drop a cheesy line now.
„ talking about taking pictures... I could definitely picture us together tomorrow night at my place at.. let's say 8pm?"
Eddie crossed his arms above his chest and grimaced.
Maybe Steve had gone to far?
Right before Steve could apologize for the weird pickup line, Eddie answered with:„ I would love to.. but now you could do your job and show me the section for the splatter horror movies."
Steve nodded happily, bowed and pointed at a shelf in the back.
He lead Eddie to the shelves.
He would never admit it but the time he spend with eddie felt as if he was in heaven and the rest of his time alone felt more like hell.
It was like an addiction to a human he had.
But it seemed like he had to go through hell again soon, because Eddie was nearly done searching movies.
And when they went back to the counter and Steve scanned in all the tapes, Eddie asked:„ is it alright if I stay here with you?  I have nothing to do and no-one to hang out with."
Steve whispered more to himself:„ you could do me.." before giving Eddie a proper answer:„ it's like you can read minds, Munson! I was so bored until you came in."
Steve's face turned barely noticeably red after talking and Eddie was just a little to stunned to speak since he heard what Steve said to himself.
„so Steve Harrington likes Eddie Munson's company?" He got closer to Steve, „ and it would be me a pleasure to 'do you' ."
He gave Steve a small kiss on his jaw, not being able to reach more up Steve's face from his angle.
Steve innerly facepalmed and redned all around his face.
What has he gotten himself into?
Eddie just laughed at Steve's reaction and jumped up the counter and sat down.
He looked down to Steve before pulling him closer to his body and wrapped his arms around Steve's shoulders.
Steve sighed out a small laugh and asked:„ honestly Munson, sometimes I wonder if you just joke around with me or actually are just very horny."
Eddie gasped dramatically, letting Steve out his grip and answered:„ don't act as if you have nothing to do with me being horny!"
They started laughing until Steve realized in what kind of situation he was on and looked around nervously.
He completely forgot he was on public and got behind the counter again.
He could just hope that no-one saw that.
Eddie, who still sat on the counter, turned around, facing Steve again.
He jumped down to him and looked around the little space for the sales assistants.
There was barely any space for even two people, even if it didn't to look like it from the front.
Steve felt his own hand touching Eddie's and soon his instructive thoughts won and grabbed it.
He was scared that Eddie might back up but he didn't, he actually leaned closer to him.
The rest of his shift may not be as boring as he thought.

___________________________________________

( 900 words)