12. smut- first and last time(?)

Eddie was close to his death in the upside down.
He had felt how his life slowly faded away and that was when he noticed how fast it all could be over, especially now that he hung out with those freaky kid with superpowers.
He had thought about death so many times since he is openly gay in a small village in the 80s and was accused of murder but now that he had seen his own life fade away, he was actually concerned.
Steve actually was too, he probably cared about Eddie's death more than Eddie himself and that was why he had told Eddie about his romantic feelings for him right where he found him beside Dustin in the upside down.
He just couldn't have lived with the knowledge that he never told him if Eddie had died that day but luckily he didn't.
And to Steve's surprise, Eddie had felt the same for Steve.
When they all got out of the upside down and landed back in Eddie's normal trailer, Steve had kissed Eddie the first time.
That was two weeks ago and since then, they were together.
They had spend every free minute they had with each other and even Steve's shifts in the video shack or Eddie's hellfire campaigns, they were together.
But now the group had confirmed that they went back to the upside down to search for vecna the next day so Steve and Eddie of course had to spend their next 24 hours together too.
It was nearly 8pm when they sat alone in Steve's bedroom and talked.
Eddie had stayed at Steve's because his trailer was obviously not a good place to sleep at anymore.
„I know this is rushed but maybe we should do it tonight, Steve." Eddie said with one hand on Steve's knee.
The fact that Eddie used Steve's first name made it even more personal.
He has always been patient with Steve and was totally fine with him if he wasn't ready for anything yet but he really wanted to spend those last few hours he had with him special.
Steve sighed, looking down to his feet while his cheeks flushed pink.
He finally answered with a slight smile on his lips:„ you are right.. but you have to help me out. I never had sex with a man before-."
Eddie kissed him passionately.
They had talked about their first time so often and knowing that it would happen now was nearly overwhelming for both of them.
Eddie had always been very open about what he liked and what he didn't so Steve knew fully well what was probably going to happen anyway.
The kiss got more heated and Eddie's hand moved up to Steve's thigh, resting there for a while before Steve fought for his dominance.
He pushed Eddie onto the mattress and crawled on top of him, not ending the kiss.
He slipped his tongue inside Eddie's mouth and started to twirl their tongues together and softened the kiss a little with it.
Eddie was getting desperate and bucked his hips up to feel at least a bit friction but Steve violently held him tight by the waist with one hand and left Eddie frustrated.
He felt his own pants getting tight so he quickly stood up to remove his hands and trousers.
Eddie had enough time to do the same before Steve got on top of him again.
He kissed his neck heatedly and then looked up at Eddie again.
He seemed a bit overwhelmed and didn't quite knew what to do now so Eddie layed his hands on Steve's shoulders and switched places with him so he could sit directly on Steve's crotch, wich earned him a small groan.
Steve sat up so Eddie basically sat on his lap and leaned on his bedframe.
Eddie kissed him on the lips again and asked:„ is it alright if I lead you through it, Harrington?"
Steve nodded and connected their lips together again.
His mind went crazy because of all those new enveloped feelings and the worry it might be over soon when one of them died in the upside down.
He got worried and so he swung his arms around Eddie's waist to know he could still feel the warmness of his body and that he didn't dream it all.
Eddie's fingers captured Steve's hair and played with it while still kissing Steve and rubbing against him.
They both moaned into the heated kiss until Steve leaned closer to the bedside table and reached for the too drawer and pulled out a condom and lube.
Eddie quickly took the lube and ended the kiss, much to the dislike of both of them.
He threw the last pieces of clothing away to the small mountain of clothing they made and lubed two of his fingers with the lube he still had in his hands.
With a small amount of it on his fingers, the threw away the bottle too and lined his fingers up on his rim, still on practically sitting on Steve's crotch.
Without hesitation he roughly entered himself with one finger and worked himself up with it and entered with his other finger too.
Steve could only watch Eddie prepping himself for him right Infront of him and hardened fully.
Eddie began moaning on top of him and his thrusts were getting unsteady.
Steve took Eddie's wrist and pulled him out of himself before ripping open the covers of the condom with his mouth and rolled it on his dick. (The Wattpad-writer urge to write "member" here but that's cringe)
Eddie's legs felt wobbly and there was a fuzzy feeling in his stomach that made it hard for him to think.
Steve lined up on Eddie's entrance and only waited for him to signalize that he was ready and he didn't have to wait long.
Eddie had nodded and Steve didn't hesitate long before entering him roughly.
Eddie threw his head back and moaned uncontrollably and so did Steve.
Eddie's hands moved all over Steve's upper half until they digged into Steve's shoulders, leaving small scratches on his chest.
Steve kept on slamming inside Eddie faster and deeper with every thrust he made until he reached a certain point inside Eddie that left him screaming Steve's name followed by vulgar words.
„Shit Harrington! Go harder!" Eddie basically screamed and Steve did what he was told and slammed into Eddie even harder.
He felt something tightening in his stomach like a knot and knew he was about to cum.
„God Eddie! I'm gonna cum-" he could barely talk by all the moans but Eddie really couldn't even hold himself over Steve so he had to hold him on place so he wouldn't slip off right there.
Eddie seemed to be on his edge too so Steve held Eddie singlehandedly and moved with his other hand to Eddie's throbbing erection and jerked him off in the same path with his thrusts until Eddie came loudly moaning in his hand and stomach.
Steve kept on thrusting deeply inside Eddie and held him now with both his hands until he also came with one last strong thrust.
He smoothed his grip on Eddie and he directly collapsed down onto him and breathed thickly.
Steve layed him down next to him on the bed and let him sink into the comfy covers of the sheet's and went into the bathroom with a tissue to clean off the mess that Eddie made.
He then made a knot in his used condom and threw the tissue and the condom in the bin beside his bedside table.
He layed next to Eddie and brought him closer to him to hug him.
Eddie still tried to regulate his hitched breath.
Later on they both were curled up against each other and began talking.
Eddie asked jokingly:„ are you sure this was the first time you had sex with a dude?"
Steve just laughed it up and told him that it indeed was.
Eddie later on asked all of the sudden:„can you promise me something, Harrington?"
„hmm?"
„Please be careful tomorrow.."
Steve brushed with his fingertips through Eddie's knotted hair to comfort him and nodded:„i will.. promise me you'll also be careful."
Eddie's head rested on Steve's chest so he could feel how Eddie nodded.
They both drifted into sweet dreams, not knowing yet that they both would die, caused by Eddie trying to be a hero and Steve wanting to safe him but dying himself tragically.

_____________________________________________

(1428 words)
Sorry I thought the ending was funny HAHAHAHA might change the ending later tho