Chapter 2 Oralie's anger

*Biana POV*

Biana hated that somebody took Sophie's place, pretending to be her. She knew something was up when Sophie didn't fight to go shopping with her and Linh, and now she knew why. "So what's the plan?" Keefe asked. "I can try to track Sophie's mind, tell our parents and the black swan, then get the real Sophie back," Fitz said. "What else did she say?" Tam asked. "She didn't respond after I told her I would get you guys," Fitz said. Biana held the way, the world going crazy as Fitz kept going. "She said she was given a sedative and was out for most of her time there," "We have to find her and fast!" Dex said. "Let's see, Biana, tell our parents to go to the living room, Dex, get your mom, Edaline, and Grady, get them here, Keefe, get Forkel and the other Collective members, and then I'll get the council," Fitz commanded. Everyone nodded, and about an hour later, everyone was dressed, and down stairs, everyone they needed was there, and Oralie was sitting with Edaline and Grady. "So, you must be wondering why we gathered you here today," Fitz started. "This better be good!" Brontë yelled. "So before you ask any questions, watch the memory," Fitz said, sending the memory into everyone's heads, which afterwards, he had to lean of Biana, who sat him down on the couch. Edaline, Grady, Oralie, Bronte, and Forkel's eyes all widened, tears kinda coming out. The other council members looked surprised, the other collective members looked scared out of their pants. His parents looked like they were going to faint. "But she's here!" Alina yelled. "That Sophie is an Imposter, she took her DNA and is trying to take over the black swan, and don't yell, we don't want her to know," Fitz growled. "So what do we do with the imposter?" Emery asked. "We lock her up, then we can get out where they're keeping Sophie," Biana said, speaking for her brother who was already dizzy. "How do we get the information out?" Zarina asked, stepping forward. "Easy! We threaten! We have a Shade, a froster, a Hydrokinetic, Pyrokinetics, your a Charger, and then incase the threatening doesn't work, I guess Grady could use his ability," Dex said. Everyone looked around, the council all staring at each other, until Bronte nodded. "We could do that," Oralie said.

*ORALIE POV*

It made Oralie sick to the bone to hear about her daughter, Sophie. She was fighting back her own tears, trying to comfort Edaline and Grady, who were bawling. "So, when should we do it?" Edaline spoke up for the first time. "What should we do about what?" The Sophie Imposter said. "Uhhh," Keefe started before Oralie ran towards the Imposter, pushing her against the wall. "Woah woah woah! Calm down Oralie! It's me Sophie!" The imposter said. "YOUR NOT!" Oralie snapped. "HOLD ON ORALIE! CALM DOWN!" Keefe yelled, Bronte and Edaline held Oralie back while Grady grabbed the imposter. "LET ME GO!! SHE TOOK SOPHIE!!" Oralie screamed, thrashing against the two. "How did you know?" The imposter growled. "None of your business! I'm tell us where she is!!" Oralie yelled. "I will not!" The imposter yelled. Their form seemed to wither away, in her place stood Gisela, Keefe's  mother.