Chapter 21 The battle

*Breezestar POV*

Breezestar growled as she pounced onto Zodiac, their swords clashing against each other.
They were in the middle of a very serious practice session, they stopped when there was a sudden
*THUMP*
She and Zodiac ran out where neverseen were attacking.

*Keefe POV*

Keefe ran with Sophie, attacking neverseen members, stabbing them, fighting, and throwing them to the ground.
"Quiet Cloud! Small Willow! Take the left! Zodiac! Breezestar! Take the right! Me and Keefe will take the middle! SOLDIERS!" Yelled Sophie.
All the chiefs nodded and soldiers ran behind, most being humans, elves, trolls, and goblins.
Keefe watched as Sophie and a neverseen member got into a huge fight but Keefe watched around him and attacked anyone who tried to hurt Sophie while she was fighting somebody else, but soon enough people went after him and he felt a bit better knowing Sophie didn't have many more people trying to kill her.
Blood splattered against Keefe's cloak as he stabbed more and more each time, and before long, there were bodies all around him.
"KEEFE! COVER ME!" Sophie yelled before throwing herself at a member and stabbing them, getting back up and kept going, throwing goblin throwing stars around.
Keefe grabbed a few of his own goblin throwing stars and threw one towards a member, that hit them great and they fell to the ground.
Sophie kicked and punched some members, then she threw them to the ground.
Keefe pounced onto a member and then rolled over, making them on top then threw them away into a garage can.
"I threw you in there because that's what you are!" Keefe laughed, then got back to fighting.
Sophie grabbed a person and threw them to the ground, then flew them to a tree before she laughed.
Keefe felt himself be thrown to the ground, and next to him was an unconscious Sophie, with a stab wound.
"SOPHIE!" He yelled, hugging her tightly.
"SOPHIE WAKE UP!" He screamed.
Sophie slightly opened her eyes, getting closer to Keefe's bloody cloak.
"Foster, stay awake! Somebody take me and Fos- I mean Moonlark's spots!" Keefe yelled, getting up and carrying Sophie away from the battle, holding her close as she turned paler, and when he got up to Sophie's room, the healer was already there, and Keefe laid her down and the healer, who's name was Wendy, took care of Sophie then left.
Keefe looked at Sophie's skin, which was still getting paler.
Keefe gripped Sophie's hand, holding each second close, because it could be the last time he ever saw her alive.
"Foster... if you can hear me, I love you, I love you so much, please don't die on me now," Keefe begged.
Sophie slightly opened her eyes then closed them when a cat came up an snuggled next to her.
"Foster! Please!" Keefe begged.
Keefe sat on the bed, holding Sophie when she opened her eyes, and cuddled herself next to Keefe.
"Foster!" He smiled, Sophie smiling back.
"I don't feel so good...." Sophie complained.
"Hey Soph, calm down," Keefe whispered.
Sophie seemed to nod and fell asleep, and he ran out, grabbing his sword and running to help the battle.