Chapter 16 the fight between siblings

Uhh so I think it's somehow became a meme that all the music I play for these chapters are just Elvis Music, so uhhh 😬 you don't have to listen to the music, unless you wanna, I always try to find an Elvis song that fits the chapter sooo yeah, I'm also working on theme songs for my own characters and characters that are already in the books! Enjoy this chapter!!

*Biana POV*

Biana and the group left Everglen, finding Sophie on a horse, she did admit it was a beautiful one too.
"Sophie!" Biana smiled running to the horse, but the the horse reared up, Sophie hanging onto dear life.
"Shhh easy girl easy," Sophie whispered,and the horse put all four hooves back on the ground.
"Let's head back," Sophie muttered, pulling the horse away, squeezing it and galloping away.
The others looked at each other before galloping away as well.
"Cmon! We gotta follow them!" Fitz yelled, and they all ran, trying to follow them, they eventually reached a beautiful village, buildings made of wood and stone, humans, elves, gnomes, trolls, and even goblins all walking around, talking and trading.
"Woah," Biana whispered.
"Shh!" Fitz hissed.
Biana spotted Sophie and the others that were with her.
"Moonlark, what are you not telling us?" Zodiac asked.
Biana looked at Keefe and Fitz, who looked heart broken, they must've thought that boy was her boyfriend.
"Nothing!" Moonlark barked.
She turned to walk away.
"Tell us! Some of us have bigger problems you selfish entitled elf who thinks she SO important because she has this big secret past she can't even tell her friends," Zodiac blurted out, making Sophie turned around.

"Selfish? SELFISH!? You think I'm not telling you guys because I think I'm so important it's because it's painful to think about! Zodiac! My closet friend. Of all people, you think I'm selfish? I can hardly look back without thinking how I would've never met you guys if I had stayed! How I would have never met Maple! I would've probably met dad if I had stayed!" Sophie barked, glaring at Zodiac.

"Moon- I" Zodiac started.
But Sophie had mounted back onto Maple, galloping away.