Chapter 3 Gislea

*Keefe POV*

Keefe watched his mother being dragged down into exile, he smirked a bit, but then remembered they still needed to find Sophie, that part wasn't no where near done. "So we need to get the information out of them," Grady growled, walking down to the cell. Marella, Tam, Councillor Zarina, Brontë ,Juline, and Oralie all walked down, Keefe  quickly followed behind, he knew Oralie was fine with picking out whatever lie his mother was telling,  but he wanted to see this. "Where is Sophie?!" Marella snapped, flames hovered above her fingertips. "Why would I tell you?!" Gisela snapped. "Because if you don't we'll kill you!" Keefe snapped. "Keefe! These elves are-" Gisela started before being cut off. "ANSWER THE QUESTION GISELA!" He snapped back, anger jolting up like lava fixing to erupt.  "Ok! What would you like to know?" Gisela muttered. "Where is Sophie?!" Grady barked. Gisela glared at Keefe. "She's in one of our bases we call the Graceland base," Gisela said. "Why is it called that?" Keefe asked. "Because it's at a landmark called Graceland, it's a mansion and it's underneath the property," Gisela said.
(YES I'M AN ELVIS FAN!!! I HAD TO ADD IT IN SOME HOW!)
"Ok! How do we get in?" Tam commanded. "You go to a grave that is there, there is a statute, just say, 'TCB' and it will open up to a crystal which will take you there," Gisela finished. "So now what do we do with her?" Oralie asked. "Can Marella burn her?" Keefe asked. "UHHH NO!" Oralie said. "Fineeeeee" Keefe growled. "We leave tomorrow to find Sophie, get rest," Tam said. Keefe didn't mind Tam now, it wasn't worth fighting with with him when they were all trying to get Sophie back. "Let's get weapons today," Grady said. Everyone nodded, and later that night, Keefe was back at Fitz's house, he was staying there with everyone else so they were ready to go.