Chapter 22 Fitz finds a spyball?!

*Fitz POV*

Fitz looked through Sophie's old room, finding some stuff she left behind.
A spyball?
"Hey guys! Come here! I found Sophie's old spyball!" Fitz yelled.
Everyone in the room walked over, and watched Fitz, but Dex grabbed it.
"Show me Keefe Sencen!" Dex commanded.
The spyball showed Keefe being thrown to the ground, blood on his cloak, a second later, Sophie landed next to him, a sword in her stomach.
"Soph?" Fitz muttered.
"What the frick happened?!" Tam yelled.
"I don't know!" Fitz snapped.
Keefe then grabbed Sophie and said somthing before running away to a large building, but Fitz stopped it before he could see anything else.
"We need to go help!" Linh yelled.
"We're too late Linh! I don't think we can help," Biana whispered.
"Yes we can! We can help! Maybe we can't help Sophie and Keefe, but we can help everyone else in the battle! If you don't want to follow, then fine! I'll help them on my own!" Linh barked, grabbing a light leaping crystal and was fixing to put it up to the light, but Tam stopped her.
"If you go, then I go, I can't let you go alone," Tam whispered.
"I'll come," Biana whispered.
Everyone else agreed and light leaped to Everglen, then ran for about thirty minutes until they reached the battlefield.
There was a sound of running from behind them.
Keefe
"Fitz?! Guys?! What are you guys doing here?!" Keefe asked.
"Uhh let's not talk about that.... How's Sophie? We saw her get stabbed!" Biana whispered.
"She'll be fine, just pale, lost a bit of blood," Keefe whispered back.
"Let's finish this!" Dex yelled.
"How's my future daughter in law? I think I did good stabbing her," A voice whispered.
"Mom?" Keefe whispered.

Heyyy so incase some of you didn't know and you've just joined us, then you would've known they were supposed to all meet at Graceland camp, there was no crystal village, so I'm now working on what if I had stayed with that idea, so yeah! So start watching out for that!