Chapter 9 The battle

*Keefe POV*

"ATTACK!" Forkel yelled.
There was a figure on a balcony, who pulled their cloak on and jumped off, landing on her feet.
"ZODIAC! BREEZESTAR! SMALL WILLOW! QUIET CLOUD! ATTACK!" Moonlark yelled.She held a sword

Members ran for Keefe's friends, Edaline, Grady, the Collective, and the council

Keefe ran for Moonlark, lifting his sword up striking Moonlark's sword. Keefe threw her to the ground, she blocked another attack, Keefe kept throwing attacks, Moonlark kept blocking. She wasn't throwing any attacks herself. Moonlark got up, who kept dodging attacks. Keefe stabbed her arm, and then threw her to the ground, Moonlark got back up.
"I'm not going to fight you Keefe!" Moonlark cried, dodging another attack.
"Why not?!" Keefe yelled.
"I'm just not!" Moonlark cried.
Keefe kept his eyes on Moonlark's face, and she seemed to be crying? Her emotions were scared. Their swords kept clashing against the other. Moonlark didn't try to knock him down, just defending herself. Keefe kicked her, but Moonlark just jumped back, tears still falling down her face. Keefe jumped backwards, making Moonlark fall to her face, the hood came off, just what he was hoping that would happen.
Moonlark had blonde hair and a purple streak. She seemed to not know her hood had came off.
She got back up, two beautiful brown eyes looked back at him with golden flecks.
"Sophie?" He asked, and then he felt loads of eyes land on him.

(So Sophie is Moonlark! Ehh ehh eh? I guess you guys could've guessed that from just the codename Moonlark, sooo yeah!! I hope you enjoyed the chapter!)