Chapter 19 Oh no...

*Breezestar/Hazel POV*

Hazel was freaking out.

Why was Marella here?!
Why did she recognize her?!
Why was she being so nice especially since she had blamed her for their mother falling off the balcony!

"Hazel! I've missed yo-" Marella started but Hazel didn't let her finish.
"YOU BLAMED ME WHEN MOM FELL OFF THAT BALCONY! YOU TOLD ME TO NEVER TALK TO YOU AGAIN SO I HAVE BEEN! DON'T COME UP TO ME AND PRETEND NOTHING EVER HAPPENED!" Hazel barked.
"Breezestar, calm down" Moonlark whispered to her, grabbing her by the hand.
"Calm down? CALM DOWN?!" Hazel barked but Moonlark's brown eyes stared into hers.
"Hazel, let's not go crazy and say somthing you'll regret," Moonlark whispered.
"Marella! You never told us you had a sister!" Linh said.
"That's because I didn't KNOW if she was dead or alive!" Marella said, walking towards Hazel, but Zodiac quickly blocked her.
"Don't touch Breezestar!" Zodiac barked.
"Her name is Hazel!" Marella barked.
Fire appeared above her palms, putting it close to Zodiac, but Small Willow put it out quickly.
"You hurt my brother and my brother's girlfriend, I will not be afraid to tackle you!" Small Willow barked, then Quiet Willow and Moonlark nodded

*Sophie POV*

"Boyfriend?" Marella whispered.
"You freak are dating MY sister?!" Marella barked.
"Oh she just didn't," Sophie whispered.
"You calling my brother a freak? I guess I would be too, you know, since we look technically the same," Sophie barked.
"Sophie.... That's not what I meant!" Marella yelled.
Zodiac was in near tears, and Breezestar was thankfully hugging him, glaring at Marella.
"You call one of us a freak, you get the rest of the chiefs," Small Willow barked, hugging Zodiac.
Before Sophie could do anything, Quiet Cloud threw herself at Marella, throwing punches like crazy.
"ONLY I CAN MAKE FUN OF ZODIAC!" She yelled, throwing more and more punches.
"Sophie! Hazel! Help me!" Marella screamed.
"I would, but it's kinda entertaining," Breezestar laughed.
"Same here," Sophie laughed.
When Quiet Cloud got off of her, Marella was covered in bruises and had a black eye.
"Honestly, I think my training have been going great!" Quiet Cloud laughed.
"Sophie! You should've done something!" Fitz barked.
"Oh 'I'm sorry I didn't allow somebody to beat up someone else because they made my younger brother cry and calling him a freak, Quiet Cloud, your no longer a councilor of the Crystal Village, actually your kicked out' hahaha not happening, Marella deserved that very much and I couldn't have done better myself," Sophie smiled, high fiving Quiet Cloud.
"You don't care about us then!" Fitz barked.
"Ok wow, anger issues alert," Sophie laughed.
"Honestly, Marella did deserve that," a voice from the group said.
Keefe
"We don't call people freaks just because of what they look like," Keefe barked, walking infront of Fitz.
"Are you questioning my authority?!" Fitz barked.
"Yes, yes I very much am," Keefe smirked.
He walked towards Sophie, facing her.
"Do you mind if I join your village and your cause?" Keefe asked.
Sophie looked at Zodiac, Breezestar, Quiet Cloud, and Small Willow.
"All in favor to allow Keefe Sencen to join the Crystal Village, raise your hand," Sophie said.
Quiet Cloud was the first to raise her hand, then Small Willow, then Zodiac, then finally Breezestar.
"The councilors have agreed, you may stay," Sophie nodded.
"Thank you! I promise I'll be the best I can be!"  Keefe smiled.
"It's a long way back to the village for those who aren't used to it, you can on with me and Maple," Sophie said, mounting up, grabbing Keefe's hand, pulling him up.
"Hold on Keefe, I don't want you to fall off," Sophie said, squeezing Maple, who started  to walk, and Keefe screamed.
"Slow her down!" Keefe screamed.
"Keefe, this is just a walk! It's as slow as she'll go! If you want to walk, you sure can, but we need to rebuild the village quickly, so I suggest if you want to help rebuild, you ride with me," Sophie said, and Maple nickered in agreement.
"Fine! I'll stay on!" Keefe said, holding onto Sophie's waist a bit tighter until the reached the village and Sophie swung her right leg over to the left side and slide off, grabbing Keefe and pulling him down.
"Let's get to work then," Zodiac smiled.
"Elves, get the extra wood and stone from the store houses and rebuild anything and everything you can, trolls, help rebuild the buildings, gnomes, start replanting the apple trees and the wheat fields, dwarves, get extra stone from the mines as quick as possible,
Goblins, help the trolls build, and humans, help rebuild, children of all species, help the gnomes replant, when your done, help rebuild," Sophie yelled over the crowd.
"There are humans here?" Keefe asked, looking at Sophie.
"Sure is! The life tree keeps all humans young- oh no! The life tree!" Sophie yelled, running through the ruins, sighing in relief that the tree still stood.

"Woah, it's beautiful," Keefe whispered.
"It is, it's been standing since the village was first built, it has never fallen, it's been around since before the lost cities were built," Sophie smiled and Keefe gasped.
"Cmon, we need to help rebuild," Sophie smiled, running to help rebuild the stables.
When the sun started to set behind the mountains, they had finished building and they all admired the newly built village.
"We've done great everyone! Now go to your houses and rest," Zodiac smiled.
"Where do I sleep?" Keefe asked.
"You can stay in the large house," Sophie smiled