Chapter 14 shopping

*Sophie POV*

Sophie walked around the shopping center in Memphis Tennessee, looking at Elvis things, and seeing the house, but she skipped it.
She needed everything on her list.
Sophie walked around the shopping center, stopping infront of a book store.
She went in, looking through, she bumped into somebody.
Biana.
She walked past quickly, looking through some books,
Hmmm, 'Who was Elvis Presley' seems good! Ugh Sophie! Let's just come back, I need to get some cat food.
She walked out, walking towards a pet store.
Sophie looked through the cat food.
"Ok, which one does Elvis eat again?" Sophie muttered to herself.
She felt somebody watching her, but couldn't see anyone.

*Biana POV*

Forkel made the group go to a random book store for no good reason, she was looking through it when somebody ran into her.
Sophie
Sophie rushed past, and Biana turned invisible, watching Sophie.
She had a book called 'Who was Elvis Presley' in her hands, but she put it down and left.
She grabbed Fitz's wrist, dragging him, and they others seemed to know to follow her.
Biana became visible, watching Sophie walk into a pet shop?
"Split up, I'll watch Sophie," Biana commanded.
"I'll come with you," Fitz said, and Biana grabbed him, turning the both invisible.
Biana and Fitz found Sophie, looking a cat food.
"Ok, which one does Elvis eat again?" Sophie muttered to herself.
Biana watched as Sophie was looking at the food, before grabbing something, it wasn't too big.
Sophie went to the front.
"Transmit Fitz!" Biana whispered.
About 50 seconds later, Fitz responded, "They're coming!"
They left, watching Sophie check out, getting the bag being put into a bag.
She left, then walked down a long sidewalk, then walking pass Graceland, where they had found her unconscious and bleeding like crazy.
Sophie must've not known that's where she got that scar.