Chaper 7 Looking for Sophie

*Linh POV*
*Two years later*
Linh was looking for Sophie like crazy, she need her back now, they still hadn't defeated the neverseen, but she needed her back for other reasons.
She missed her complaining about how she didn't want to go shopping with them.
She missed her all together.
They were looking everywhere for her.
"WE'VE LOOKED ALL OVER THE WORLD! WE CAN'T FIND HER!" Linh cried, curling into a ball on Biana's bed.
"Hey look, we can find her! For now, let's calm down!" Dex said.
"Let's do," Fitz muttered.
"Cmon, I wanna check on Candleshade," Keefe grumbled and they all light leaped to Candleshade, seeing five hooded figures.
"What do you think Moonlark?" One asked, there voice sounded male.
"It's too close to Candleshade, Keefe still lives here, Zodiac," Moonlark responded.
Linh saw that the cloaks weren't neverseen, she saw a mark she had never seen.

Linh saw that the cloaks  weren't neverseen, she saw a mark she had never seen

"We can make it underground," One said, they sounded female.
"No Quiet Cloud! We aren't making our plans here!" Moonlark barked.
There was a long pause until Moonlark spoke.
"Hello there Keefe, Linh, Fitz, Biana, Tam, and Dex," Moonlark said.
Fitz started to walk out of the bushes.
"Don't you dare even think about trying to attack me Fitz, and before you ask, yes I know what your thinking about so don't come close!" Moonlark barked, turning around to face the group.
Shadows were covering her face, but from what Linh could make out, a long scar was running down her right eye.
"Who are you?!" Tam barked, running to Fitz's side.
"Why should we tell you?!" Zodiac snapped.
"Because we're apart of the black swan! We're more powerful than you neverseen members! May I also add there are more of us than of you," A voice snapped behind the group.
Mr. Forkel.
"Well well, if isn't Mr. Forkel! Or should I say, Leto?" Moonlark laughed, stepping closer to Mr. Forkel.
"How do you know?" Forkel asked calmly.
"Oh, just an old member of the black swan, but now I have my own village!" Moonlark snapped.
"So what is your new village called?" Another voice asked from behind the group.
Grady and Edaline.
"We call ourselves the Diamonds of the sun!" Zodiac barked.
"That's not our name!" Moonlark snapped.
"It's Crystal Village," Quiet cloud said.
"So you call yourself Moonlark?" Fitz asked, getting closer to Moonlark, who backed up a bit.
"Stay away from her!" A female asked.
"So what's your name?!" Fitz barked to the girl.
"I call myself Breezestar!" The girl snapped.
"And I call myself Small Willow!" Another girl jumped in.
"What did you do to Sophie?!" Fitz barked.
"Did she have brown eyes?" Small Willow asked.
"Yes?" Linh asked, coming up next to her brother.
"Oh yeah, she came by our base, she said she was being chased so we let her in our base like last week and then she left yesterday, why?" Moonlark asked.
"She's been missing for two years now," Keefe muttered.
"Really? Interesting," Zodiac muttered.
"What's interesting?" Biana asked.
"Nothing at all!" Moonlark barked, and she disappeared, Zodiac, Dawn, Misty , and Small Willow all light leaped away.
"That was strange," Edaline muttered.

Moonlark, Quiet Cloud, Zodiac, Breezestar, and Small Willow will all be very important in the story, and they might have more information about Sophie!