Chapter 13 Elvis Trashcan?!

*Zodiac POV*

Zodiac peeked In Moonlarks room, seeing her fast asleep and he smiled.
He loved his triplet, Small Willow was his other triplet and they loved Moonlark, when they reunited after years of wondering if they would ever find her.
Breezestar had her hood down, walking to her room, still wearing the cloak from the battle.
"Hey! Breeze!" Zodiac laughed.
Breeze looked over, her blueish- green eyes staring at him, before waving, her other hand having the sword she used.
"I've never seen Moonlark like that before, she must've known those black swan members!" Zodiac grumbled.
"She must've, hey, wanna train together or somthing?" Breezestar asked.
"Uhhh you bet!" Zodiac said a bit too quickly.
Gosh darn it!
"Alright! I'm not going easy on you!" Breezestar laughed as she went into her room.
Zodiac smiled to himself, gosh darn it! My face was probably turning into a tomato!
Zodiac sighed and retired to his room, grabbing some paper and throwing it into his Elvis Presley trash can.
(It's exactly what it sounds like)
Zodiac laughed, he loved Breezestar.
He smiled to himself, getting in bed.

*Moonlark/ Sophie POV*

Sophie had taken the training for the recruits for the day, she had human clothes on, so she get stuff after the training session and not have to change

"So sword fighting is like a dance, but we're talking about code words," Sophie explained.
"So, Pyrokinetics, when I yell 'Burning Love,' you light fire, others, get to the side of the room," Sophie commanded.
Everyone moved to the other side of the room, leaving three girls and two boys.
"Let's practice, we're in the middle of a battle, got it?" Sophie asked.
The Pyrokinetics nodded.
"BURNING LOVE!" Sophie yelled.
The Pyrokinetics caught the grass on fire on about half a second after she said it.
"Ok.... Wow.... Good job!" Sophie laughed, using her new abilities to put the flames out.
"Chargers, y'all are next, Pyrokinetics, go back to the group," Sophie said.
About five boys and seven girls came out of the group, standing where the Pyrokinetics stood.
"When I say 'Heart break hotel,' struck the ground, again, we're in battl-" Sophie started before somebody yelled from the base.
Quiet Cloud
"LUNCH IS READY!" Quiet cloud yelled.
"Really?! Now?" Sophie yelled, but the members ran in, Quiet cloud laughed.
"I couldn't you having fun with them, so have your errands," Quiet Cloud giggled
(If looks strange, it's a glitch)

"Thanks, Pyrokinetics are done, I haven't practice with and of the others,"she pointed to her list.
"Use the exact words!" Sophie growled
"I will!!" Quiet Cloud laughed.
With that, Sophie teleported away